★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: DeBlob questions

02-21-2009, 12:54 AM
DeBlob questions

Hey-
I just wanted to know 2 things about deblob, and I was hoping you guys could help.1- Is it worth buying, how is it's replay value. 2- How is it on the battery? is it a juice sucker?
Hope you can help me.

Loving:TweetDeck, Facebook, AIM,Tatomic, Defend Your Castle, Toki Tori, Edge,Rolando 1+2,Galcon, Drop7
ngmoco Plus+Buster09
Twitter-follow me! http://twitter.com/Buster08
02-21-2009, 01:06 AM
As far as user interface, and available options it is top notch. I guess it is not my kind of game though, I played it several times and just didn't find it fun(I bought it last year when it was released). I still have it on my phone, I may give it another try. It is easy on the battery I found. If it your kind of game then replayability would be high with the way the completion and progression awards and unlockables are set up. Hope this helps a little.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
02-21-2009, 01:11 AM
Yep, pretty much what Rich said, it's quite easy on the battery. I however didn't find it all too appealing, but my kid sister (8 years old) loved it. It depends on your taste.

First game in progress...
02-21-2009, 01:16 AM
The goal of the game is to run into walls. "But there must more to it than that." No, there isn't. You run into walls, you tap enemies to kill them, then you run into more walls. Although a little crazy and pointless, it might be more fun to just run into your own walls. At least you'll get some exercise then.

If you compare the Wii version and the iPhone version, you might get a little sick.

I've said it a few times in this forum, but it still stands.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
02-21-2009, 01:54 AM
This game is one of my favorites! I got it back when it was full price, and you should seriously consider it now!

You really just need to be able to strategically control your blob and be able to figure out how to mix colors! It's pretty fun, but remember you need to be holding your device flat so that you can control it very well..

On the otherhand you may guide the blob with your hands as well! Definitely worth a look, it's a very polished game!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans