★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Attention! Zepi:Ultra is FREE for 3 days!!!!!!!!

05-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Attention! Zepi:Ultra is FREE for 3 days!!!!!!!!

New game Zepi:Ultra will be free of charge on Apple Store during three days.
Starting from 24 th of May you can download Zepi:Ultra for free.
So if, for some reason you didn't have it already you have a chance to discover the unknown world of Emo, Psycho and Urban playing new Zepi:Ultra!

Do not be stingy with your fingers to find out the hidden meaning of different styles that are mixed in the new cool game Zepi:Ultra.

Please don’t forget to leave nice and positive reviews. Enjoy playing!
Follow us on Twitter
OstinGames
05-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Whoa! The best one. Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80

05-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I've somehow got almost all of the Zepi games for free. So I'm going to delete them all and just keep this one. Thanks.

Invaders Must Die.
05-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I've somehow got almost all of the Zepi games for free. So I'm going to delete them all and just keep this one. Thanks.
Me too but I'm kinda partial to Zepi Dark too. Maybe in OS4.0 I can have a Zepi folder.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
05-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I gave it a two star review... I have a bisexual emo friend who got so sick of people calling her emo that she stabbed her own mom and got sent to a mental instatution for three weeks... One star extra because it's still the same Zepi I love, and the other cuz it was at least free...
05-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblacula View Post
I gave it a two star review... I have a bisexual emo friend who got so sick of people calling her emo that she stabbed her own mom and got sent to a mental instatution for three weeks... One star extra because it's still the same Zepi I love, and the other cuz it was at least free...
What does your friend have to do with this game? And what does your friend's sexuality have to do with anything?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
05-24-2010, 06:10 AM
Everyone should find his favorite one. Enjoy playing!
05-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblacula View Post
I know alot of people that embrace the term emo and the lifestyle they choose. Its a shame your friend was attacked for being different and its a shame you chose to punish Ostin Games for that attack. A game you admit you love. What your doing to Ostin Games is the same judgmental act that your friend experienced. I'm not trying to be harsh but you decided to air what you did so you gotta expect that people are gonna comment on it. Thats all I'll say about that, you should think about editing your review.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE