★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quick Question about Gangstar West Coast Hustle.

05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
#1
Joined: May 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 554
Quick Question about Gangstar West Coast Hustle.

Im wondering if it has any sex or nudity? Im thinking about getting it but if it does i will not get it. Thanks

(sorry if its in wrong place im new )
05-23-2010, 07:17 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxking97 View Post
Im wondering if it has any sex or nudity? Im thinking about getting it but if it does i will not get it. Thanks

(sorry if its in wrong place im new )
Male full-frontal. I think. Isn't it.

05-23-2010, 07:18 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence
Posts: 5,948
get GTA chinatown wars instead.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-23-2010, 07:22 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
get GTA chinatown wars instead.
That has sex and nudity though
05-23-2010, 07:24 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
Male full-frontal. I think. Isn't it.
What do you mean?
05-23-2010, 07:26 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence
Posts: 5,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxking97 View Post
That has sex and nudity though
nope. only sexual references.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxking97 View Post
What do you mean?
My bad got it mixed up with the lost and the damned.
05-23-2010, 07:45 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,195
There's nothing in either game, as far as nudity goes. There's probably some minor jokes in Gangstar, seeing the nature of the game, but there are plenty of them throughout the entire game of GTA. Then again, it's nothing awful, and you've most likely heard worse in school (if you're in at least 7th or 8th grade). If you don't have GTA, and don't mind the violence (which is pretty mild), drug dealing minigame (although it's not like they actually do the drugs), or strong language, get that instead. If you're not allowed to, or just don't like any of them, Gangstar isn't a bad game either. It's just that GTA is so much better.
05-23-2010, 07:49 PM
#9
Joined: May 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
There's nothing in either game, as far as nudity goes. There's probably some minor jokes in Gangstar, seeing the nature of the game, but there are plenty of them throughout the entire game of GTA. Then again, it's nothing awful, and you've most likely heard worse in school (if you're in at least 7th or 8th grade). If you don't have GTA, and don't mind the violence (which is pretty mild), drug dealing minigame (although it's not like they actually do the drugs), or strong language, get that instead. If you're not allowed to, or just don't like any of them, Gangstar isn't a bad game either. It's just that GTA is so much better.
Thank you, that has been the most helpful post so far.
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxking97 View Post
Thank you, that has been the most helpful post so far.
I got mixed up.