★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 91.7 MB
  • Version: 1.00.02
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (17)
App description: Not everyone is innocent until proven guilty!

Play as Phoenix Wright, the rookie defense lawyer new to the scene with the wildest cross-examination skills in town. Prove your seemingly guilty client's innocence, no matter how dire the circumstances may seem through five intriguing cases to reveal dramatic, stunning and even comical court proceedings.

[Key features]
Play all five of the GBA classic cases!
Two distinct gameplay segments:
oInvestigation Phase Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court.
oCourt Phase Present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and separate fact from fiction to prove your client's innocence!
Use iPhone and iPod Touchs touch sensitive screens to investigate the crimes scenes, question witnesses and present shocking evidence.
Colorful Cast of Characters:
oPhoenix Wright The game's main character, an accomplished defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from fiction!
oMaya Fey A bright young girl that aids Phoenix in his trials. She is learning to harness her psychic powers, which will prove useful in a pinch.
oMia Fey An ace attorney who taught Phoenix everything she knows about the courtroom. She continues to support him as a mentor.
oMiles Edgeworth Phoenix's arch rival, this slick prosecutor has never lost a case. His intense hatred for criminal behavior drives him to use any means to ensure a guilty verdict.

Chocolate's comments:
It's $4.99 and includes the first 5 GBA episodes.

I'm downloading it now. Loved this on DS.

05-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Love it too on DS but what's new on this version ? Nothing else or more so I won't be get this on Iphone.

Last edited by Prab; 05-24-2010 at 12:33 AM.

05-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Must download...
05-24-2010, 12:10 AM
I've never played this on any device before, but it looks interesting. I'd like a lite version to try, even if it's just around ten minutes. I just want to get a feel of how this plays.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad
05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELSD View Post
I've never played this on any device before, but it looks interesting. I'd like a lite version to try, even if it's just around ten minutes. I just want to get a feel of how this plays.
Well, you can see videos of the DS version on youtube. It seems to be almost exactly the same.

Also this game sometimes takes more than 10 minutes to "get." When I first played it on DS years ago, I wasn't too impressed. But after playing through the first case, I started to "get" it, and became a big fan of the series. It's really fun, and entertaining. It's basically a character driven adventure game. Just don't expect it to reflect real courtrooms or law in any way - it's totally off the wall. But it's great fun.

Last edited by Chocolate; 05-24-2010 at 12:19 AM.
05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetjet View Post
Love it too on DS but what's new on this version ? Nothing else or more so I won't be get this on Iphone.
I haven't played the DS one in years, I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to have it on iPhone to play through again. Also, every sale is one more reason for them to continue porting the rest of the series.
05-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
I haven't played the DS one in years, I'll gladly pay 5 bucks to have it on iPhone to play through again. Also, every sale is one more reason for them to continue porting the rest of the series.
In that case, don't hesitate it one more minute, this series is a must have !
05-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Any idea how much gameplay five cases will give you? I've seen my friends play the game, but I'm completely new to the series.

Playing: [Chaos Rings] [CoD: Zombies] [LASW] [GTA: Chinatown Wars] [CBNK 2] [THPS2] [Cubed Rally Racer]
OF: cifang
Plus+: cifang
05-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Getting this as soon as I get home. I've always been interested in this title, but never got to own a DS.

In the same vein, I hope the Trauma Center games also get ported to the iDevices.
05-24-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm going to pass until there's a lite version. This seems like a game you're better off playing than watching videos of to get a feel for exactly how you play the game.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad