★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A fast and frantic lawn mower racing game. Start your engines, then bump and smash your way through your rivals, watching out for barbecues, trees and other hazards in your path.

Your path is littered with garden gnomes. Mow them down. Mow them ALL down. Let no garden gnome stand in your way.

Complete easy, medium and hard levels to unlock special game modes, be the hero, or the hunted as you change roles into a gnome, and flee from a stampede of roaring mowers.

* 3 difficulty levels
* 7 challenge-modes to unlock and master
05-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Controls take some time to get used to, but its pretty frantic, and the gnome splatter is very very satisfying! The hunted mode unlock is pretty cool, probably my favourite mode!
05-24-2010, 07:39 PM
It takes a while to beat these modes.. Not easy so far to get gold on the challenges.

It's fun to learn how to glide sharply around the corners though. The controls are something different.

Runs smooth on my 3G too.
06-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Hi Folks,
I have decided implement a major controls update for this game.

After large amounts of feedback, the message is clear that a more traditional mode of steering is needed for most players

I would love to increase the potential enjoyment in this odd little racer, and right now this seems to be the most obvious way.

For any interested:
I will begin with an option to select on-screen steering/accelerate buttons. The current scheme will also remain available for those mad tappers out there.

Big thanks to anyone who gave it a look. It's Soap's 2nd iPhone game but my personal first foray onto the platform.

If anyone has any feedback it's more than welcome.

I'm hoping to have this change submitted very soon.
06-05-2010, 08:18 PM
I like the different type of control in this game, but I can understand why people would welcome the change.

Maybe have an option to select control types?