★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enter the world of Crypt Hunter... Become a warrior in search of treasure...

Wield powerful weapon and shield for battle with skeleton hordes. Follow dungeons and crypts in search of adventure and treasure. Avoid the pitfalls that will hinder you in reaching the objective. Earn points for killing enemies and finding the essences. Fight against time and beat yours records.

Game Features:
-3D Action/Adventure
-TPP Camera View with intuitive control
-An expansive 3D world.
-Epic soundtrack with atmospheric music and sounds.=
-Fight using your sword and shield
-Beat your scores
-and much more!

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please
email: coldzik@gmail.com

coldzik's comments:
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/crypt-hunter/id372026233?mt=8

Enter the world of Crypt Hunter... Become a warrior in search of treasure...

This is our first game on iTunes so we have price promotion - 1$ !
Only for one week!

Wield powerful weapon and shield for battle with skeleton hordes. Follow dungeons and crypts in search of adventure and treasure. Avoid the pitfalls that will hinder you in reaching the objective. Earn points for killing enemies and finding the essences. Fight against time and beat yours records.

Game Features:
-3D Action/Adventure
-FPP Camera View with intuitive control
-An expansive 3D world.
-Epic soundtrack with atmospheric music and sounds.=
-Fight using your sword and shield
-Beat your scores
-and much more!

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please
email: coldzik@gmail.com

HOW TO PLAY:
-In left bottom corner you have joy for moving and strafing
-To use shield or sword tap on button with shield/sword icon
-For jump - icon with arrow
-Pause - Tap on character icon

WHAT IN FUTURE?
In next major update we add new act (second) with:
-more levels
-more enemies
-more traps
-more playing
-more fun

Better video version on vimeo : http://www.vimeo.com/11876768 or on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK7DaSZoRfg
05-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Looks good, like alot of work went into it. I'm d/l now and will have some impressions a bit later.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

05-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Looks good, like alot of work went into it. I'm d/l now and will have some impressions a bit later.
Ditto. Except I need to get to WiFi first.
05-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Ditto. Except I need to get to WiFi first.
Same here.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-26-2010, 03:57 AM
TOFTT/TOFTD'd. Very initial impressions:

Controls like NOVA, only running makes you, um, run, instead of walking around slowly :-P . I had a bit of fun fighting skeletons 'til I died. It's clear the creators actually cared unlike far too many games.

More later.

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?
05-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Game Impressions

Ok, there's not much of a game here unfortunately. There is a nice 3D engine. No game.

I could go into specifics, but judging by the interest in this thread thus far I feel like I'd be wasting my time. Instead, I think I'll just spend roughly as much time on this post as the developers appear to have spent on adding playable content.

Oh look. I'm done.
05-26-2010, 05:22 AM
Hmm maybe you look in wrong way of this app?? This is arcade game not a rpg... In this game you don't find a exciting story, but can find fun from killing enemies, avoid traps, complete levels and improving records ...
05-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldzik View Post
In this game you don't find a exciting story, but can find fun from killing enemies, avoid traps, complete levels and improving records ...
So how many levels are there exactly?
05-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
So how many levels are there exactly?
As far as I can tell there are six levels, couldn't tell you the length of them but that's what it looks like so far. Just bought and downloaded this and had a go then, it has nice 3D enviroments, I fought some skeletons and then a trap killed me. But from what I can tell it's decent so far, I'd pick it up for .99c while you can. If it goes up anymore than that, I'd wait for a lot more additional content.
05-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Yep there is a 6 level... I complete each within 10 mins (but i play on each maps xx times, so i know all maps very good). Only third map is smallest for about 5 mins for me, but when you don't know maps i think beats levels can take much more time...
This isn't easy game, and i think in next update I add something what can do gameplay more easy. Like healt potions or something...

More content will be added soon.

Currently working on:
- Sword combos
- Magic attacks...
- More content for collect like mana essences for magic skills and this healt potions.
- Now i have planed 3 more type of traps
And want add 3 more type of mobs - Archers, Wizards and Melee with axes

And this will be minor update
In Major update I add new act with 6 more levels...

And of course I'm open for your's sugestions...

Last edited by coldzik; 05-26-2010 at 07:45 AM.