★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Athos
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Its an addictive game that requires quick thinking and a critical eye" - Macworld (Cover of Appstravaganza Issue, Nov 2010)

"If youve ever played any physics games before youll want to check out Toy Physics!" - 148Apps

"Toy Physics is fantastic fun! Its great to look at, has truly exciting and challenging gameplay and a lovely style all of its own...An absolute must-buy!" - 5/5, IphoneFreak.com

"Playing Toy Physics reminded me of the first time I saw Toy Story. How quickly I went from thinking it was going to be just a cute kids movie to something much more.", - 10/10, TheIphoneAppReview.com

*****

Enter the whimsical world of Toy Physics where you must draw lines to guide the falling toys into the toy crates below. The toys drop from the top and encounter many different types of physics objects on the way down making it challenging for you to get them into the moving crates.

Youll have to think fast and draw lines in the right places to win. There is more than one way to win each level! Your own creative thinking and drawing will be the key to victory.

Toys will interact with spinning objects, spring-loaded beams, hydraulics, water, toy stacks, pulleys, ropes and more. There are all sorts of toys to play with too, including marbles, jacks, ragdolls, bouncing balls and more.

If youre up for the challenge, the toys are waiting

Toy Physics's comments:
Good afternoon -

Yes, we are a new development company in New Jersey We just released our first game to the App Store called Toy Physics. To our surprise, it was reviewed today by iPhoneFreak and given 5 out 5. Since we just made the app available today, no one has really had time to review it yet.

Some of the interesting comments made in the review:

"Toy Physics App Review - Physical Perfection"

Toy Physics is fantastic fun

"has truly exciting and challenging gameplay and a lovely style all of its own

"It reminds me of other great puzzlers such as Geared and Peggle "

An absolute must buy

-----------------

He was not paid or endorsed in any way for that review.

Our website is Toy Physics

We have two versions available - The Lite and Full version. The full verison is 1.99 and has all 40 levels.

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toy-physics-lite/id370462468?mt=8

Full Version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toy-physics/id370344585?mt=8

Thanks for taking a look at it -

Paul
05-26-2010, 02:14 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
This does look cool, I'm always up for messing about with physics games (which is why I d/l the lite).

Congrats on the release.

Invaders Must Die.

05-26-2010, 02:18 PM
#3
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
This does look cool, I'm always up for messing about with physics games (which is why I d/l the lite).

Congrats on the release.
Thanks a lot ... We're pretty excited about it - It's been a 9 month endeavor and was REALLY nice to wake up on launch day to a review like the one we received. Enjoy the game -

Paul
05-26-2010, 02:20 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Physics View Post
Thanks a lot ... We're pretty excited about it - It's been a 9 month endeavor and was REALLY nice to wake up on launch day to a review like the one we received. Enjoy the game -

Paul
Brilliant stuff Paul. Welcome to TA also. Hopefully all the hard work you've put in over the past months will produce some great results for you!

I'll post back some words when I try the demo! Thanks mate.

Invaders Must Die.
05-26-2010, 02:27 PM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Brilliant stuff Paul. Welcome to TA also. Hopefully all the hard work you've put in over the past months will produce some great results for you!

I'll post back some words when I try the demo! Thanks mate.
Thank you Sammy - And thanks for the welcome to TA -- As you can imagine, this is uncharted territory for us so we're hoping more sites will pick provide reviews for us in the coming days.

On another note, I must say I've been playing quite a bit of Angry Bird lately!

Paul
05-26-2010, 02:32 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Physics View Post
Thank you Sammy - And thanks for the welcome to TA -- As you can imagine, this is uncharted territory for us so we're hoping more sites will pick provide reviews for us in the coming days.

On another note, I must say I've been playing quite a bit of Angry Bird lately!

Paul
My pleasure! I'm sure some other glowing reviews will appear soon!
Regarding Angry Birds, I'm embarassed to admit I am terrible at it ;( (doesn't stop me loving it though!)

Invaders Must Die.
05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Physics View Post
Thank you Sammy - And thanks for the welcome to TA -- As you can imagine, this is uncharted territory for us so we're hoping more sites will pick provide reviews for us in the coming days.

On another note, I must say I've been playing quite a bit of Angry Bird lately!

Paul
The game looks to be good fun Who isn't an Angry Birds fan

MOD: could you please add AppInfo to the devs initial post? Thanks.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
My pleasure! I'm sure some other glowing reviews will appear soon!
Regarding Angry Birds, I'm embarassed to admit I am terrible at it ;( (doesn't stop me loving it though!)

Like my fellow musketeer Sammy, I too am pants at angry birds. But I have bought the full game of toy physics, and up to now it's cool. I'll have a bit more of a play with it, but up to now it's great
06-01-2010, 05:49 AM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: Bookland
Posts: 3,366
$1.99 -> $0.99
06-01-2010, 06:11 AM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,699
The game is beautiful. I am having a lot of fun with it. One thing that I would like is to be able to choose the level to play. For example, I may want to go back to the completed level to improve my performance by preventing any objects from falling on the floor. Ate there plans to add additional levels?