App description: From the developer of Prey -- Survive a haunted asylum and its monstrous Inhabitants. Confront a legendary killer who prowls the abandoned wards. Scavenge and create makeshift weapons or conserve your resources and employ stealth tactics to sneak past the lurking horrors. When all else fails, run for your life or find a place to hide. To escape, you must uncover the asylum's dark mystery: the shattering secret that led to its condemnation. There are many doors, but there is only one way out.

PeteOzzy's comments:

04-16-2015, 01:42 AM
Looks interesting

04-16-2015, 02:00 AM
ohhh....myyyy....Goddddd. finally its here, i almost buy a kindle fire just because i want to play this game. thank you so much pete for this great find.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
04-16-2015, 02:04 AM
Wow! Made by the Prey developer! Hmm, would love to see some gameplay footage first. Could only find announcement trailer
04-16-2015, 02:07 AM
Looks amazing...

Pine Entertainment
04-16-2015, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
ohhh....myyyy....Goddddd. finally its here, i almost buy a kindle fire just because i want to play this game. thank you so much pete for this great find.
No gameplay videos yet??
04-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Super thanks to the dude who mentioned Lost Within in the front page WWE article. I would've had no idea this was even out if it wasn't for him. Cheers!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-16-2015, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Super thanks to the dude who mentioned Lost Within in the front page WWE article. I would've had no idea this was even out if it wasn't for him. Cheers!
Yeah, I agree. I had never even heard of it, until I saw his comment. The game looks amazing, but I'd really like to see some actual gameplay to see if it's for me. Being developed by the the team that brough us Prey, though, has me being hopeful!
04-16-2015, 03:18 AM
Anyone know if this supports MFi controllers?

Edit:
Nevermind, this doesn't seem to be a game where you can move freely so I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll buy it soon anyways

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 04-16-2015 at 03:20 AM.
04-16-2015, 03:40 AM
I have been searching it since yesterday. It looks awesome.