★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A great and innovative CCG" - TouchArcade (4.5/5 stars)

Earthcore is a card battler with infinite tactical opportunities that test your strategic thinking in ways you never thought possible! Hone your strategy by minimizing randomness with intellect and preparation.

"I highly recommend it" - BoardGameGeek.com

Earthcore isnt like any other TCG Ive played - Kotaku

"Easy-to-learn yet surprisingly complex and strategic" - VentureBeat

"This game is seriously impressive" - TradingCardGames.com

ELEMENTS OF WAR
Fire burns Earth, Earth absorbs Water, Water extinguishes Fire. You use your cards skills to outsmart your opponent and, like in a real battle, you gamble on your life every time you use a card.

ITS ALL ABOUT SKILLS
Strategy and later on tactics is achieved through hundreds of skills you can use in various combinations. What skills are those? Maneuver, Direct Damage, Skill Theft, Element Change, Lower Risk and more!

CARDS N GLORY
A revolutionary Card Crafting system lets you create 500,000+ unique card-combinations with powerful skills. Discover the most dangerous card combos to annihilate your opponents!

VENI, VIDI, VICTORY!
Test yourself in quick duels against friends, challenge strangers for loot, or climb the ranks of the multi-layered League that only the best players can reach! Like any good commander, all you have in the midst of battle is your army and your wits.

THE DARKEST HOUR
Treachery, weapons of mass destruction, wars, political intrigues and goblin revolution. The story in Earthcore gives a completely new meaning to dark fantasy.

Join us and learn more from other gamers: http://forum.earthcoregame.com

The game requires an internet connection and offers optional in-app purchases. This is an universal app that requires iPad 2 or better or iPhone 4S or better to work.

2015 Tequila Games Sp. z o.o. All rights reserved.

TequilaMobile's comments:
LAST UPDATE - June 24, 2015:

The first big expansion for Earthcore is here!

In Call of Champions were adding a completely new game feature - Events. Update now to join the exclusive time-limited events and win BRAND NEW cards and other amazing rewards!

NEW unique cards and skills in this expansion add 30,000 new unique card combinations to Card Crafting!

We also keep listening to your feedback. Based on your advice, we had upgraded the multiplayer matchmaking, improved game balance in single-player campaign as well as fixed dozens of minor bugs so playing Earthcore can be even more enjoyable for you!

Have fun and dont forget to invite your friends

Please note: Pages 1-10 of this topic are reffering to the Soft Launch versions of the game. Global version have all those issues fixed.

12-18-2014, 07:06 AM
It crashes. Ive been able to get as far as the first "round" but that's it. I closed everything and restarted my device. Still crashing. I have an iPAD Air running 7.x.

12-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Gameplay By IPLAY
12-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
It crashes. Ive been able to get as far as the first "round" but that's it. I closed everything and restarted my device. Still crashing. I have an iPAD Air running 7.x.
We're still working on optimizing the game and bug fixes and will do our best to provide you the best possible experience. Canadian Soft Launch and feedback like yours will help us greatly in this process.

Also, please remember that you need to be connected to the Internet the whole time because game send data to the server in the background.
12-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Any consideration for adding GC achievements?
12-20-2014, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Any consideration for adding GC achievements?
Yes, we're working on them
12-23-2014, 10:27 AM
It's sad that it doesn't have an iPhone version yet, but not even regular iPad Mini support? Only retina devices? C'mon... very poor.
12-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claud View Post
It's sad that it doesn't have an iPhone version yet, but not even regular iPad Mini support? Only retina devices? C'mon... very poor.
Instead of QQ why not just go buy yourself a non ancient device?

I for one am looking forward to playing.

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
12-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Instead of QQ why not just go buy yourself a non ancient device?
Non ancient device? The iPhone 6 and the 6 Plus are the newest iPhones in existence. As for the iPad Mini, it was recently still being sold and supported by Apple.

A little bit of knowledge and less ignorance wouldn't harm.
12-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Wanting to like this... I think I'm at some kinda boss, and it freezes right after.. Freeze not crash, might be same problem as others though

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.

Last edited by Xexist; 12-24-2014 at 02:14 PM.