★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

favorite game when appstore first came out

View Poll Results: favorite oldie game
crash kart 9 25.71%
super monkey ball 11 31.43%
other (put in post) 16 45.71%
you have know clue 5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
05-26-2010, 03:11 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: candyland
Posts: 466
favorite game when appstore first came out

whats your favorite game that was in the appstore when it first came out? its hard to belive it was 3 years ago. but anyways mine would have to be crash kart
05-26-2010, 03:14 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,892
F*cking Perilar. I was hooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.

05-26-2010, 03:35 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,502
nice job spelling "no" as know"
05-26-2010, 03:38 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Location: In your closet
Posts: 2,691
papi jump, i copter, and those "pong" clones
05-26-2010, 03:45 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
krash kart
hero of sparta
05-26-2010, 04:15 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksoncombs View Post
whats your favorite game that was in the appstore when it first came out? its hard to belive it was 3 years ago. but anyways mine would have to be crash kart
You DO know it was only 2 years ago right? July 2008
05-26-2010, 04:29 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 119
Hero of Sparta was amazing still think it was one of gamelofts few games where some actual time was put into it not just cranked out as a money making clone
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFonePhanatic View Post
You DO know it was only 2 years ago right? July 2008
Seems like so much longer ago, huh
05-26-2010, 04:45 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andgut View Post
Hero of Sparta was amazing still think it was one of gamelofts few games where some actual time was put into it not just cranked out as a money making clone
HoS was hardly one of the first games....only introduced a year after the App Store started
05-26-2010, 05:16 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: candyland
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruho View Post
nice job spelling "no" as know"
whoops, my grammer be bad