★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best applications

05-26-2010, 07:08 PM
#1
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1
Best applications

I recently just got my itouch 2g and I am trying to find some fun apps that I can use / play.

So if you guys can post some of your favorite apps and give a little discription on them that would be great thanks.

Xxjakeoxx98
05-26-2010, 07:22 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjakeoxx98 View Post
I recently just got my itouch 2g and I am trying to find some fun apps that I can use / play.

So if you guys can post some of your favorite apps and give a little discription on them that would be great thanks.

Xxjakeoxx98
wrong thread this should be into the mass what should i get thread

05-26-2010, 10:47 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Right. Behind. You.
Posts: 769
Here's the awesomest games ever (critically reviewed and my favorites)

1. Enviro-Bear 2010 (often hailed as the best game ever...a masterpiece.)

2. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (a surprisingly complete port of a great game)

3. Zen Bound (another great port, it won many awards for its beautiful graphics and relaxing gameplay)

4. Labyrinth 2 (a remarkable physics game simulating those ball rolling mazes.)

5. Canabalt (a beautifully simple game that's just plain addicting.)

6. Eliss (Frustrating but fun, this "indie" game makes the most of the touch screen.)

7. Jet Car Stunts (Another frustrating but fun game, it has hours of tough platform racing and crisp graphics.)

8. Gloop (A little-known physics art app, it shows off the iTouch display beautifully, letting you interact with some kind of alien liquid gas cloud thing.)

9. Edge (A charming and well done platform game like no other.)

10. SPIDER: SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR (My favorite game, and Toucharcade's Game of the Year, it awesomely weaves a mysterious story into some really special gameplay, where you are a spider and must explore a house for food.)
05-26-2010, 10:49 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkynubman View Post
Here's the awesomest games ever (critically reviewed and my favorites)

1. Enviro-Bear 2010 (often hailed as the best game ever...a masterpiece.)

2. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (a surprisingly complete port of a great game)

3. Zen Bound (another great port, it won many awards for its beautiful graphics and relaxing gameplay)

4. Labyrinth 2 (a remarkable physics game simulating those ball rolling mazes.)

5. Canabalt (a beautifully simple game that's just plain addicting.)

6. Eliss (Frustrating but fun, this "indie" game makes the most of the touch screen.)

7. Jet Car Stunts (Another frustrating but fun game, it has hours of tough platform racing and crisp graphics.)

8. Gloop (A little-known physics art app, it shows off the iTouch display beautifully, letting you interact with some kind of alien liquid gas cloud thing.)

9. Edge (A charming and well done platform game like no other.)

10. SPIDER: SECRET OF BRYCE MANOR (My favorite game, and Toucharcade's Game of the Year, it awesomely weaves a mysterious story into some really special gameplay, where you are a spider and must explore a house for food.)
forgot warpgate
05-26-2010, 11:38 PM
#5
well no iPod is complete without doodle jump, so definitely get on that.
I'd also recommend fruit ninja, chop chop ninja, and tilt to live as good games to start with that have high replayability.
05-27-2010, 12:04 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,099
Games:
1. Card Shark Collection Deluxe
2. GTA Chinatown Wars
3. Sword of Fargoal
4. Solomon's Keep
5. Space Miner
6. All-in-one Gamebox
7. Puzzle Maniak
8. Space Invaders Infinity Gene
9. CoD Zombies
10. Chaos Rings
11. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
12. Alive 4-ever
13. Tilt to Live
14. Mikado Defenders
15. ZombieSmash

Apps:
1. Bad Words
2. Ghost Radar
3. Electron

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosatm View Post
Games:
1. Card Shark Collection Deluxe
2. GTA Chinatown Wars
3. Sword of Fargoal
4. Solomon's Keep
5. Space Miner
6. All-in-one Gamebox
7. Puzzle Maniak
8. Space Invaders Infinity Gene
9. CoD Zombies
10. Chaos Rings
11. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
12. Alive 4-ever
13. Tilt to Live
14. Mikado Defenders
15. ZombieSmash

Apps:
1. Bad Words
2. Ghost Radar
3. Electron
wellll you forgot baseball superstars 2010
05-27-2010, 12:24 PM
#8
THE BEST= Graal

Get GraalOnline Classic. It's an MMORPG with a retro look! It's so fun. There's a free version and a paid version. My favorite app, and has been for 5 months (time it's been on app store) .

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps
05-27-2010, 03:27 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,502
Angry Birds and Doodle Jump are the two must gets. From there, go to GTAJet Car Stunts, Plant vs. Zombies, Tilt to LLive, Space Miner, Edge, and CoD Zombies
05-27-2010, 05:44 PM
#10
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 125
Angry Birds, Tilt to Live, Fruit Ninja, Doodle Jump all mentioned before but these are among my favourites. WSOP is the best poker game I have come across on the touch. GTA Chinatown wars is also good if you want more depth in your gaming.

Check www.appshopper.com it has descriptions for most of them or just go onto the app store.

Currently Playing: GTA, Monster Dash
Openfeint, Plus +, Agon, Crystal : k1ngofk1ngs
Awaiting: Shadow Era, Reckless Racing