Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-27-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman View Post
The text looks pixelated but the graphics are well.
By the way I finished both episodes and I never found out the blonde lady with the funny dots in the nose...did I miss something?
Thanks for answering my question...sorry I can't yet answer yours. If you're refering to the woman here http://www.1112game.com/Astrid10.jpg I noticed a bunch of other people commenting that they didn't see her either.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:01 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio

it's a character from episode 03 we used it only for presentations!

Hope you like the superior HD version!
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

here we go for the comparatives (Sorry if the images are too large..)

It's like comparing an Old NDS to a PSP

And don't forget the solid 60 FPS with no loading time , and you can tell there is a BIG difference Have fun!!

Last edited by aghartastudio; 05-27-2010 at 09:46 PM..
Old 05-27-2010, 08:42 PM

Wow!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:58 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I decided to start from the beginning. I was really, really liking the first game. The graphics are stunning, the story was getting increasingly more mysterious and interesting (what's going on with the government? with Anna's money?). I didn't even think I was halfway through the game when it ended. Great game, otherwise, though. I hope the second episode is longer and has a lot of the characters from episode one in it. I'll try to play this on my iPad within the next month, I hope it's a satisfying extension of episode one's story, as I was really pulled in and expecting a few more hours of gameplay when the game ended.

1112 is one of the iPhone's best game series for sure. What's the timeframe expected for us to be able to play the final episode? I hope it won't be in 2014, that's too long of a wait. You guys should try to expand your team, maybe add a few voice actors, too.

Last edited by MICHAELSD; 05-28-2010 at 12:09 AM..
Old 05-28-2010, 12:19 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELSD View Post
I decided to start from the beginning. I was really, really liking the first game. The graphics are stunning, the story was getting increasingly more mysterious and interesting (what's going on with the government? with Anna's money?). I didn't even think I was halfway through the game when it ended. Great game, otherwise, though. I hope the second episode is longer and has a lot of the characters from episode one in it. I'll try to play this on my iPad within the next month, I hope it's a satisfying extension of episode one's story, as I was really pulled in and expecting a few more hours of gameplay when the game ended.
You are on for a pleasant surprise! Ep.2 actually adds more questions than answers (well, no answers at all actually ) it is longer than ep.1 and you can have alternative endings. I finish it and i found myself craving for more, and well, there is no more until ep.3 'sigh' the good ending (there are bad ones too) let you with a 'What is going on?!' kind of feeling.
Even thou ep.1 was really short, and I hated that a lot, I think I can see it as a different chapter and now I can really differentiate the first from the second. The best thing in this game is the ambient. It is phenomenal!. Well, I hope ep. 3 is not that far away on the horizon.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:21 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I picked up Ep2 for the iPad today. The art style is AWESOME. These guys are really talented.

EA needs to hire them or something, IDK. I liked the first Episode, even though it was just an introduction so I have high hopes about the second Episode.

I remember the Devs stating that the original design was to have six Episodes total. Is that still the plan guys?
Old 05-28-2010, 03:35 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
EA needs to hire them or something, IDK. I liked the first Episode, even though it was just an introduction so I have high hopes about the second Episode.
Gameloft hired them to make Rogue Planet. I hope that another company doesn't hire them again, we need more 1112! Wait until the series is complete .
Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I think the Gameloft gig gave them enough money to make Ep2...
Old 05-28-2010, 10:06 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

we were not hired by gameloft to make rogue planet, we did the game and after seeing it they asked us to publish it