★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Edwin Iskandar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: From the creator of "Buster Red" comes a new action packed run and gun adventure.

- Intense Run & Gun style arcade gameplay
- Dual-stick controls
- Realistic physics engine
- Hand drawn graphics and animations
- 4 unique weapon types
- Multi stage with dramatic boss fights
- Openfeint leaderboards and achievements

Check out the trailer and other great games on www.iskandarinc.com!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

05-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Its now on sale for $.99. Get it while its hot.

+++Iskandar Inc+++
05-27-2010, 12:35 PM
that looks hard in an cheap kinda way, mainly based on the control scheme. i would like to choose the weapons on the side of the screen, then move the jump button right next to the shooting pad. then the controls would be easier (i havent played the game yet, but all the games with this control scheme have always bothered me)

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
that looks hard in an cheap kinda way, mainly based on the control scheme. i would like to choose the weapons on the side of the screen, then move the jump button right next to the shooting pad. then the controls would be easier (i havent played the game yet, but all the games with this control scheme have always bothered me)
Wouldn't work, since the right control works as a 360 direction pad. I think the jump button could be better integrated on left, but the overall arrangement makes sense.

I need to get in deeper on this one, but my first few minutes were better than I expected.
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Wouldn't work, since the right control works as a 360 direction pad. I think the jump button could be better integrated on left, but the overall arrangement makes sense.
redirect: see doodle army controls

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
06-06-2010, 08:32 AM
This game is FREE today!

btw - I submitted an update with the new control scheme (a la doodle army). I still prefer the original scheme cause it allows you to jump+shoot better simultaneously - but lets see what people think.

+++Iskandar Inc+++