★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bite the Bullet game update

05-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Bite the Bullet game update

Hey everyone! Vita-Mobile is happy to announce the release of an updated version of an iPhone/iPod Touch game - Bite The Bullet (Die wŁtenden Cowboys, Los Cowboys Furiosos). The 1.1.0 appeared in the AppStore on May 20, 2010.

Bite The Bullet is a 3D arcade game simulating a cowboy duel with the first-person view experience where a player finds himself in a street of a Wild West ghost town acting as a local sheriff.
After receiving rather modest results with the version 1.0.0 we have made several significant changes, which we believe will have a good impact on the overall game quality.
First of all, we took into consideration users’ opinions and made the shooting process easier by improving the aiming sight and speeding up tap reaction. We have also added a detailed tutorial on shooting techniques to version 1.1.0.

Secondly, we have created game currency – golden coins. It will allow users to receive some money on start to equip themselves in the armory. The users will be able to earn more gold by shooting bandits or ordering gold coins online. We now have the game website at http://btb.vita-mobile.com so players can check up on game news and online stats.

With a 1.0.0 version we hit the list of recommended applications in French AppStore and got in the list of interests of the European Apple office. So now with a 1.1.0 we think it will be even more interesting!!! For more visual aid, please, see our YouTube demo video at http://bit.ly/aLdofw or visit App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bite-the-bullet/id335930351?mt=8
And yes, we do need your feedback!!! Feel free to write what you think about us, we appreciate any type of comment

Last edited by Prab; 05-27-2010 at 04:59 AM.
05-27-2010, 04:56 AM
need your help!

Guys, please, could you have a look at the game and write what you think of it? We've added some really nice features and made general improvements on the game it self. We desperately need you feedback!
05-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Hi lil_racoon, Welcome to TA
I think there was anothr thread somewhere here with the icon screamin BTB, No?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
05-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Hello there! Indeed there was! It was my predecessor. This thread is now active and up-to-date. The main news is that we came up with the next version of the game and it is much-much-much better! I just want people to try it and maybe share their thought. THANK YOU!!!
05-27-2010, 06:35 AM
I shall be back with the impressions, once I have some

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
06-03-2010, 05:42 AM
There will be another debugged version coming soon but so far are there any impressions?