★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chocolate Shop Frenzy or Cake Mania 3??? Help

02-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Chocolate Shop Frenzy or Cake Mania 3??? Help

Hey guys and girls, I've been researching Chocolate Shop frenzy along with Cake Mania 3 and they both look like great games. The videos and reviews really were positive. I got a budget so no I can't buy both of them at the moment. I am buying Sally's Salon along with one of them though.

Has anyone played both of them and like one over the other? I have read the threads for both of them but not a lot was said COMPARING the two just separately.

Thanks
02-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Girlfriend loves Chocolate Shop Frenzy over Cake Mania 3.

I don't know the specific details, but she plays it a lot more, at least by a 10:1 ratio.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

02-21-2009, 07:08 PM
csf nuff said
02-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Send a message via AIM to STP_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to STP_Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Hey guys and girls, I've been researching Chocolate Shop frenzy along with Cake Mania 3 and they both look like great games. The videos and reviews really were positive. I got a budget so no I can't buy both of them at the moment. I am buying Sally's Salon along with one of them though.

Has anyone played both of them and like one over the other? I have read the threads for both of them but not a lot was said COMPARING the two just separately.

Thanks
It really depends on what kind of gamer you are. Cake Mania 3 is a much more complicated game than CSF--harder to play, too--but if you're really good at time management games and you're looking for a challenge, I think it's the better choice. If not, CSF will be a lot less stressful for you.

Steve Palley, www.slidetoplay.com
02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Steve you mentioned Cake Mania 3 in your review you had to tap around to pan around the screen. Is that in all the levels? And how bad or not bad is it? I can't remember which one was like that on DS but it was kinda a pain in the butt. Some interpret it as an extra challenge while others say it's just cuz they couldn't squeeze everything they wanted to on the screen maybe perhaps due to the original ratio of game and the porting nature of it.
02-21-2009, 08:43 PM
ok

should i get sneezies or payback??

02-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STP_Steve View Post
It really depends on what kind of gamer you are. Cake Mania 3 is a much more complicated game than CSF--harder to play, too--but if you're really good at time management games and you're looking for a challenge, I think it's the better choice. If not, CSF will be a lot less stressful for you.

I've never played any of the time management games so I've decided to get CSF and Sally's Salon for now. Thank you.
02-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
I've never played any of the time management games so I've decided to get CSF and Sally's Salon for now. Thank you.
Good choice, the matching mini game in CSF looks like a lot of fun whenever I watch the girlfriend play it. ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
ok

should i get sneezies or payback??

The topic is two very similar games in the same category, you're joke would be better suited elsewhere. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Good choice, the matching mini game in CSF looks like a lot of fun whenever I watch the girlfriend play it. ^ ^

The topic is two very similar games in the same category, you're joke would be better suited elsewhere. ^ ^
yes, i know

i probaly should have pulled it on myself when i compared real soccer to fantastic contraption............
02-21-2009, 09:12 PM
How bout hell's kitchen?