★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best App for friend tracking?

05-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Best App for friend tracking?

Hi,

I was wondering, what is the best App to track friends? My friends and I want to go camping and sometimes we get separated when we are messing around. Would be cool if we could pinpoint where everybody is when we get lost/separated. The network would be spotty but it would be better than nothing!

Thanks!
05-27-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't think a real app exists for tracking your friends, they are all fake. All they do is show your current location which means if you are with your friend you can trick them into thinking it has found there phone

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained *""
05-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
Hi,

I was wondering, what is the best App to track friends? My friends and I want to go camping and sometimes we get separated when we are messing around. Would be cool if we could pinpoint where everybody is when we get lost/separated. The network would be spotty but it would be better than nothing!

Thanks!
dont stalk people

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
05-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie2 View Post
I don't think a real app exists for tracking your friends, they are all fake. All they do is show your current location which means if you are with your friend you can trick them into thinking it has found there phone
Incorrect, there is one available on the appstore right now.

iFind

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
05-27-2010, 07:24 PM
You'll need wifi if you have a iPod Touch and you can call your friends on the iPhone

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
05-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
I guess you guys were trying to be funny? hah?

Anyways, I did find a few Apps that do buddy tracking. As in all friends run the App so they can find each other. Thanks for the help..er..not.