★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The very first "Point & Touch" adventure for the iPad is here! Help Julius and his time traveling refrigerator make it in the movie business!

Having finished his very first script, Julius wants a shot at the big time, and with a national scriptwriting contest conveniently happening in his hometown, things couldn't seem any more straightforward. When it all goes wrong, only a time traveling fridge can save the day. Help Julius make his mark in the all-new adventure game, All Fridges Are Psychotic.

What people we know said:

"This is the game the iPad was made for." - Peter van Hoppen.

"One or two of the lines made me laugh." - Our friend, Andrew.

"It didn't make me feel sick while I was playing it." - Moody Alan.

"I haven't been this excited since VE Day." - our Gran.

- Amazing Point and Touch interface
- Unique hand drawn artwork by Manda Rin from Bis
- A time traveling fridge
- Fiendishly clever puzzles
- Hilarious dialogue
- Slightly bigger than the iPhone version

Help Julius enter his script, and make sure he doesn't become his own grandfather. Or something.

flaghippo's comments:
Now out on the App Store!

The non-award winning game All Fridges Are Psychotic is now available for the iPad. Like the iPad version, help Julius go back in time to enter a script writing competition - but on a SLIGHTLY BIGGER SCREEN.

The taxi puzzle remains the same, and is as annoying as ever!

Link here -
05-27-2010, 05:47 PM

05-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Promo Codes

Seeing as everyone on here is always lovely to us, we thought we'd give away some promo codes for the new iPad version of All Fridges are Psychotic.

Enjoy! Let us know what you think!

Last edited by flaghippo; 05-28-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added url
05-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Took top code....thanks
05-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Well, the name is certainly an original one... makes me think about whether I should get anything in the reefer today...

I got F3HNWKAR36YY. Thanks!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
I took T6J49EJPNL4X. Thanks!
05-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Grabbed 947XRFHWJ3NK. Thank you!
05-28-2010, 11:31 AM
All codes gone.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
05-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Just some quick impressions, only played for about 10 minutes -

I like it. It is a graphics interactive adventure type game. Has an eye, mouth, hand, inventory, and settings icon on the side.

There is a lot of humor in the dialog presented, and the movement of the characters is charming to me. Saves are done by moving from scene to scene. The things that you need to interact with so far are pretty obvious, but I have combined / used a couple of things in ways that I don't know if they are going to be correct. Obvious wrong choices will give you some funny dialog.

Since I am just starting, I have no idea where this is going, but it managed to capture my imagination in the few minutes, so that is a positive sign. I am going to continue to the adventure later in the day.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-28-2010, 01:36 PM
I love this game and even thou some thing are obvious, other are really weird! but in a good sense. I enjoy this adventure kind of game a lot!