★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 9/10 - theiphoneappreview
"Shifters Bring Joy to iPhone"- 80% iPhone Games unlimited.
4/5 - The Sun Newspaper
"A Good solid game for any pocket gamer"- The Sun Nespaper
"Shifters is Bejeweled meets Hexic meets cutesy and crazy fun" 80% Midlet review

Meet the funny shifters in your handset! They are pushing each other, jumping and smiling. But if same shifters meet together - they will make big explosion! Only you can take control on them. So what you're waiting for? Let's go to the color journey!

Features:
- 4 game modes including: "score mode","color hunter","combo master","logic mode";
- 8 types of shifters and extra-bonuses;
- 50 different levels with increasing difficulty;
- various music themes;
05-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Picked this up earlier today after Reading a review in my national newspaper and was very impressed with the game play

This is a match 3 game with a few diferences and mechanics
The levels are very much a mixture of different things like having to match so many of each colour timed and untimed,getting a certain amount of combos and also recreating a picture within a certain amount of moves

The mechanics are slightly different too as you have a crosshair Which you place and then rotate a block of four in either direction

This game is well prented with nice graphics and music

I think this is one of the best puzzle games on the app store and well worth it's very small price tag
05-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the review - I was looking at getting this, and somehow forgot about it - and it slipped towards the back...

I'll get it today - it looked like it would probably be a fun match 3 type of game.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Thanks for the review - I was looking at getting this, and somehow forgot about it - and it slipped towards the back...

I'll get it today - it looked like it would probably be a fun match 3 type of game.
No problem hope you enjoy it
05-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Game Impressions

This game is fantastic, very addictive. Anyone into puzzle games should get this ;-)