★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Darren Spencer
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Oh Boy! Nice view from up here...time to head back down! Doodle Jumping up this tree was a piece of cake but wow it's a long way back down!

You control the descent by tilting the device in order to keep me rolling and avoid getting crushed at the top.

Features 6 amazing power ups to collect, a jungle full of awards and not to mention the crazy critters like the Snatcher, Spinner and old slime ball him self Stinky Poison.

UtopianGames.co.uk's comments:
Hi Guys,

Utopian Games is pleased to announce the release of both Jungle Bug Lite and DropZone Free.

Jungle Bug Lite

Pure genius! - ★★★★★

by MantaNZ - Version 1.0 - 26 May 2010

What a surprise this little gem of a game was! Brilliant old-school, score-building addictiveness, vibrant visuals, delightful sonics and bucket-loads of fun get thrown together to make Jungle Bug Rock & Roll. This is a highly addictive engaging and completely original title worth WELL MORE than the asking price. Grab this game now!

Great game!!! - ★★★★★

by rdcube - Version 1.0 - 26 May 2010

I love the graphics, the game play and the overall look and feel. Great game, very entertaining! worth the .99c ;^)

Simple fun - ★★★★★

by Sxethang - Version 1.0 - 25 May 2010

Sometimes it is nice to get a game that is simple, often those are the ones I keep coming back to. This is one of those games. Simple enough for kids, and great for adults. Good job devs.

Perhaps the best of its type - ★★★★★

by Cloudcastles - Version 1.0 - 24 May 2010

Jungle Bug Rock & Roll is the best tilt & roll-down game I've tried thus far. The graphics are superb, and the power-ups and glow worms give it an added dimension. Other than worrying about being pushed to the top and getting crushed, you also have to worry about hitting baddies along the way. If you like games of this sort, Jungle Bug isn't to be missed.

DropZone Free

Totally awesome update!! - ★★★★★

by Rob2+ - Version 1.1 - 19 May 2010

This has been my favourite pick-up-and-play (PUAP!) app for ages, and with these updates it just got a whole lot better.

Regards,

Darren.
05-28-2010, 02:44 AM
Fantastic, I'm going to try Jungle Bug when I get home.

Invaders Must Die.
05-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks m8...if you like it could you also leave a review?

Darren.
05-28-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtopianGames.co.uk View Post
Thanks m8...if you like it could you also leave a review?

Darren.
Definitely pal, I'm gonna put it on my phone after lunch. Hope this helps with selling the full game.

Invaders Must Die.
05-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks, it is starting to sell a good few copies now the lite is out.

Lite versions are going crazy with downloads so a good move all in all.

Darren.