★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iStrike Tennis... hmmm!

05-28-2010, 05:25 AM
iStrike Tennis... hmmm!

Take a look at this:

iStrike is a fun tennis video game that you play on your PC using your iPhone/Touch as the racquet.

You hold your iPhone/iPod like a racquet and swing, volley and lob! Your hand/arm motion is captured and used to control the video game running on your PC. Yes, that's right! iStrike turns your iPhone into a tennis racquet. No separate game purchase is necessary - the iStrike downloads include both the PC game and the iPhone app.

iStrike totally beats playing a tennis video game using the mouse/keyboard. So stand tall, bend your knees, jump around and swing your arm and get into the action of hitting tennis ball after tennis ball.

Compete with your friends or the computer at different game levels. Start at Newbie and climb up the ladder to Amateur, Pro and finally to a Legend.

Supports multiplayer mode for you to compete with your friends (2-4 players) in split screen mode. Makes for a perfect evening of fun and entertainment with friends at office or home or at a party.

iStrike is easy to install and includes these simple steps:
1. Download and Install iStrike on your PC (http://imocontroller.com)
2. Download and Install the iStrike iPhone application
3. Get ready to swing, volley and lob and become a legend

Looks interesting, but a bit hesitant to TOFTT for the 4.99 asking price...

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
05-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Yes! It looks interesting! I think I remember a game of this type with a pinball game! Would love to see a video in action to seal the deal for me!
05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
05-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Wow! That was fast! Ask and you shall receive! Looks really cool!! Can't wait to get this! Keep up this kind of gameplay, and you'll kill the Wii!! :P