★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Arcade Bowling high scores

02-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Arcade Bowling high scores

I thought it would be cool for everyone to share their high scores for skyworks' arcade bowling. Here's the screenshot for mine:Click image for larger version

Name:	arcade bowling 004.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	1279

P.S. My name is Tom
02-21-2009, 11:50 PM
i just got an 810/900 on classic mode and will upload the screenshot in a few mins. Does nobody else play this? There is a lite version where you can get a high score also.

02-22-2009, 12:37 AM
i guess so far i m justr taalking to myself in this thread. THis is a great game with a free version in the top 25 so idk why nobody else is putting u their high score. Well here is my latest high score screenshot:
[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	arcade bowling 002.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	1285[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arcade bowling 001.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1284  
02-22-2009, 12:50 AM
I actually love this game. Only have the Lite version, but even it is really fun. I think my top score is around 630 or so. Very addicting game. Just found out about the tilt you can use once the ball is in the air.

Is the full version of the game any good/worth it? What is different?

I hate how the lite version makes you enter a name every time when you finish to submit your score, and I don't like that the game starts over after every round. I imagine the full game has a career mode or something similar. I also wish you could have like 30 balls. I like just flicking them up real fast one after the other. I have also found that it is quicker to quit and restart the game if you know your score wont be all that great.

Fun game.
02-22-2009, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers30cocks0 View Post
I actually love this game. Only have the Lite version, but even it is really fun. I think my top score is around 630 or so. Very addicting game. Just found out about the tilt you can use once the ball is in the air.

Is the full version of the game any good/worth it? What is different?

I hate how the lite version makes you enter a name every time when you finish to submit your score, and I don't like that the game starts over after every round. I imagine the full game has a career mode or something similar. I also wish you could have like 30 balls. I like just flicking them up real fast one after the other. I have also found that it is quicker to quit and restart the game if you know your score wont be all that great.

Fun game.
i only have the lite version also. I have a strategy that makes me do so good and I get many 100s : ), but that is a secret. Yeah skyworks games look really good but I am gunna wait and see if there is a $.99 sale on them.
02-22-2009, 03:46 AM
I only have the lite version and I think I was only able to get like 540 or something close to that. 810 is a great score.
02-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Full version is better, of course...offers progressive mode requiring achievement of an (increasingly higher) target number each round, in order to advance to the next level...builds the tension/excitement knowing you must make your last ball hit the long-shot (5x multiplier) in order to advance...
02-22-2009, 11:17 AM
I got 410 points. It sucks, but locally, I'm a champion.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
02-22-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm not even sure if this is good or not but I just got a 5640 in progressive mode, that's my best so far but don't play " that much" just a few games each day kickin back, Not sure how to upload screenshot via my iPhone but will once I get on my laptop. ( Unless this is a low score )
02-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAC34 View Post
i only have the lite version also. I have a strategy that makes me do so good and I get many 100s : ), but that is a secret. Yeah skyworks games look really good but I am gunna wait and see if there is a $.99 sale on them.
That ain't nevah gunna happen.

Arcade Bowling is currently decribed as "On a $1.99 SALE for a LIMITED time".
Get it now...