★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Requesting iPhone ports?

05-29-2010, 06:29 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Requesting iPhone ports?

So i was having a think today, about all the great DS and PSP games that would be excellent as an iPhone port. I was thinking that Pac N Roll, Daxter, and Sim Safari would be super cool on iDevices.. So i was wondering, with iPhone ports, is it done by the game develepors? Or is there a way to request iPhone ports? Sorry if this is a stupid question... Im curious AND clueless!

Oh, and a little side question, what games do you think would port well onto the iPhone/iTouch?

3rd Gen 32GB Ipod Touch.
Ftw.
05-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ZZY! View Post
So i was having a think today, about all the great DS and PSP games that would be excellent as an iPhone port. I was thinking that Pac N Roll, Daxter, and Sim Safari would be super cool on iDevices.. So i was wondering, with iPhone ports, is it done by the game develepors? Or is there a way to request iPhone ports? Sorry if this is a stupid question... Im curious AND clueless!

Oh, and a little side question, what games do you think would port well onto the iPhone/iTouch?
It's done by developer and publisher. Daxter is PS brand. I think how active Namco is in the App Store they might release Pac N Roll.

I would love to see the GTA "Stories".
05-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
It's done by developer and publisher. Daxter is PS brand. I think how active Namco is in the App Store they might release Pac N Roll.

I would love to see the GTA "Stories".
Nah... just get GTAIII on the AppStore. I really hope they do sometime though, I've been dying to play a 3D GTA game.
05-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Ok I got a hefty list of games I would like to see and the first one is painfully obvious... "AHHEAEM!"

Final Fantasy VII - PS1
Parasite Eve 1 and 2 - PS1
Alien Swarm - PC (it is a mod made for UT2004, search black cat games)
Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 - PS1
Moar Phoenix Wright games!!! - DS
Warhammer 40k: Squad Command - PSP
Killzone: Liberation - PSP
Megaman Legends 1 and 2 - PS1
Chrono Trigger - SNES and DS
Field Commander - PSP
Starcraft 1 and maybe 2? - PC
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - PS1
Secret of Mana - SNES
Illusion of Gaia - SNES

... that's all I can think of off the top of my head...