★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 368 Limited
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 29.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Make haste, and load yer cannons, me boy. Them yellow-bellied rascal pirates are after yer gold. Task yer deck-hands to bring the finest ammunition ye got, and blast them rogues to Davy Jones' Locker. Lift up yer eye-patch, to keep a watch on them damned sea beasties too, mateythey are a-plotting to spoil yer shot.
---- ---- ---- ----
Battle stations: Enjoy Yaaar! as a "Quick Fight" game (ideal for just a few minutes of casual play), or enjoy a multi-round battle.

Choose your level of skill: Fight as a "Land Lubber", "Deck Hand" or "Salty Dog".

Select your ammo: Win more gold, and spend as much as you like on powerful ammo, to inflict greater damage on your enemies.

Avoid the Sea Beasts: The Whale, the Giant Squid, and the mighty Kraken keep getting in the way, and can spoil your vital shot when you need it most.

Enjoy stunning design: From the most beautiful illustrations, to fantastic music and sound design, make Yaaar! a stand-out app on your iPad

NotYou's comments:

I thought this looked interesting, but it got completely passed by. The artwork looks great.
05-29-2010, 01:44 PM
the upgrading to last version is stupid..
good luck with the sales i guess LOL
05-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post

I thought this looked interesting, but it got completely passed by. The artwork looks great.
Actually looks quite interesting, but unfortunately I can't find a gameplay video.

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
09-18-2010, 11:55 AM
Wrong Section, This game is iPad ONLY!

Should be moved to the iPad games thread.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
09-18-2010, 11:57 AM
iPad only?

Does not show up in the iPhone section of the app store...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer