★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Long before time began, and the world was formed as we know it, space bears and sharks defended the galaxy from red invaders meaning to destroy all matter. Join the mission to save the universe as space shark, or space bear, fighting forever the endless onslaught of entropies mercenaries!

Twitch action like you've never seen before! With space animals! Powerups and cool moody music awaits you in this galactic adventure.

Features
----------------
- Play as space bear
- Play as space shark
- Move with one joystick, aim with the other
- Cool sound effects
- Spacey soundtrack
- 3 difficulty settings
- Highscore board
- Asteroids!
05-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Dual Stick Shooter needs must be filled!

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
05-29-2010, 05:54 PM
wut??

ok, so i'm all for dual stick shooters, but this time, i think i'll wait for toftt. it looks so weird.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-30-2010, 02:31 PM
The name is too amazing. I'm downloading this.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan

Last edited by B34$T; 05-30-2010 at 02:34 PM.
05-30-2010, 02:53 PM
@bea$t
lol

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
05-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34$T View Post
The name is too amazing. I'm downloading this.
I agree, the name/concept IS quite amazing. Bears, sharks, space... good stuff.

But this game is not too impressive. It's a dual stick survival shooter like NanoFighter, or 56,392 other games, but the controls just aren't there. It seems you can only shoot in 8 directions, rather than having a full 360 shooting radius. This makes it really hard to shoot the incoming enemies. You can work with it somewhat, but why should you have to?

Then there doesn't appear to be any other enemies except for the red human silhouettes you see in the screenies. It also doesn't really seem to ramp up in difficulty, so you just sit there endlessly shooting red dudes until you finally get bored and let yourself die.

There also doesn't seem to be any difference whether you choose to be a shark or a bear. That's disappointing.

So you may get a dollar's worth of enjoyment out of messing around with this game for a while, but it's not very impressive. With a little love, it could be better, but even so... meh.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA