★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Movie Challenge, On Sale Today Only!!!

02-22-2009, 06:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to JuncoPartner
Movie Challenge, On Sale Today Only!!!

To celebrate the 81st Annual Academy Awards®, we are delighted to be able to offer you the chance to download the best selling Movie Trivia game in iTunes for only 99cent, today only.

Also check out our 99cent Oscars® Special edition of Movie Challenge, currently an iTunes Staff Favourite game!

Links:
Movie Challenge in iTunes
Movie Challenge: Oscars® Special in iTunes
02-22-2009, 06:13 AM
I bought it for 1.99... oh well. Not much off anyway.

Cool.
Great app, good job. It really tests my movie buff knowledge.
02-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Actually I don't like Trivia games ...think I'll skip the Oscar edition. However, having said that looking at the screenshots of first one I can see it's a well polished title. Thanks for listing 5,500 questions. I think I can pull this out at a family event maybe next weekend I'm thinking. Bought it.
02-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to JuncoPartner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Actually I don't like Trivia games ...think I'll skip the Oscar edition. However, having said that looking at the screenshots of first one I can see it's a well polished title. Thanks for listing 5,500 questions. I think I can pull this out at a family event maybe next weekend I'm thinking. Bought it.
Sweet, give the Multiplayer Pass'n'Play mode a whirl. Ironically I personally suck at it but I've played it out and about with groups of people and it's always been a blast! And that's not just my opinion! Honest!