App description: Stickman Golf is not just another golf game, it is highly addictive 2d golf physics platformer. Be Warned: It is VERY ADDICTIVE! Swing your way through 144 holes on sixteen unique courses, and unlock the hidden features!

What reviewers are saying:
--------------------------

"One of the best platforming games on the iPhone" -Gamepro.com

"As far as it goes, they cant get any better than this." -Touchaholics.com

"Stick Golf is a total winner. Once you play it youll be hooked." -Slapapp.com

5/5 stars! "I am not at all a golf fan but I can honestly say I loved this game. An addictive game!'" -TouchReviews.net

"All I can say is that I love it!" -Appmodo.com

"You are gonna get addicted to the game." -AppReviewsOnline.com

"Theres something to be said for simplicity when its well-executed." -JustAnotheriPhoneBlog

What users are saying:

"You need this app, you want this app, you cant handle this app! It is my reason for living. My brothers and i cant put it down, my brother's wife filed for divorce because he only plays stick golf, he doesnt even know it yet cuz he hasn't put the iphone down."

"One of the best pick up n play games for the iPhone. Simple but effective graphics and excellent game play."

"There are some great games out on the market today created by independent developers that don't receive the props they truly deserve..... Stick Golf is one of them"

"This is the best game I've ever played. This is just super addicting and more challenging yet not impossible...... Keep the updates comin!!! 10 stars out of 5"

FEATURES:
- 144 Unique holes
- Unlockable achievements
- Play with wind for a more challenging round
- Open Feint integration
- Global and local high scores
- NEW COURSES will be added periodically!

Step up to the tee, and see if you got what it takes.

www.noodlecake.com

Gabrien's comments:
Excellent little time waster. Recommended.

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-30-2010, 08:58 PM
This game is the best I've ever played. The developers gave me a beta build about a week ago so I could review it.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

Last edited by nikhsterboi; 05-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.

05-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
This game is the best I've ever played. The developers gave me a beta build about a week ago so I could review it.
The best you've ever played? I take it you've played a fair ammount of games since you are a game reviewer.

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
05-30-2010, 09:04 PM
This looks like a really nice version of rocket golf. Not showing up for me yet.
05-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This looks like a really nice version of rocket golf. Not showing up for me yet.
Yes, watching the vid, it does look nice. I wonder how the online leaderboards and achievements are handled.

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
05-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Heh-heh! Best EVER, eh? I know what you're sayin',Rich!! Tell 'em!!!! lol! :P
05-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yes, watching the vid, it does look nice. I wonder how the online leaderboards and achievements are handled.
Yes, I guess this only just came out in Aus, so perhaps needs a little more time to show up in other parts of the world.

The leaderboards are simply set up for each course, one each for "hard" and "easy" and show your lowest amount of strokes. Achievements appear to be fairly standard. I think. I don't normally pay much attention to them to be honest. I got one for getting an eagle.
05-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
it's not out yet in the US. Comes out tomorrow.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
05-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
The best you've ever played? I take it you've played a fair ammount of games since you are a game reviewer.
Well not the best, but one of them.

05-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry, but calling shills on that comment. Its alright, but certainly not amazing. The physics aren't all that great and the wind in hard mode makes it near unplayable. Normal mode is still fine, though. Just my $.02.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.