★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Meme, Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 100.6 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Auto-save
Padzzle auto-saves your last moves on all your own photos. Every time you re-open a previous photo from your own library, Padzzle remembers that photo, and the way pieces where arranged on every piece size and rotation preference.

Customize
Create your own Padzzles adding personal photos from your photo album and takePadzzle to a whole new level!

HD pictures
Choose from over 40 stunning HD pictures and enjoy the best quality Padzzle in the universe! Save completed Padzzles, use them as iPad wallpaper or share with friends.

Pice size & rotation options
Experience the most realistic Padzzle for iPad by increasing the number of pieces or take it to the limit by enabling full piece rotation.

Do you enjoy spending hours solving puzzles? Does the challenge give you a thrill? Stretch your mind and develop new skills with a life long favorite!

Padzzle has arrived and will change your puzzling experience forever. Play Padzzle for iPad and increase your brain power!

Let others playpuzzles...We playPadzzle!

odaSoft's comments:
Do you enjoy spending hours solving puzzles? Does the challenge give you a thrill?
Stretch your mind and develop new skills with a life long favorite!
Padzzle has arrived and will change your puzzling experience forever.

Play Padzzle for iPad and increase your brain power!

HD Pictures
Choose from over 20 stunning HD pictures and enjoy the best quality Padzzle in the universe! Save completed Padzzles, use them as iPad wallpaper or share with friends.

So you think you can solve it?
Experience the most realistic Padzzle for iPad by increasing the number of pieces or take it to the limit by enabling full piece rotation.

Customize
Create your own Padzzles adding personal photos from your photo album and take Padzzle
to a whole new level

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/padzzle/id371151567?mt=8

web site link: http://www.odasoft.net/padzzle.html
06-01-2010, 08:54 AM
was waiting for something like this. very interesting...

1 question: what is the maximum number of pieces?

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................

06-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
was waiting for something like this. very interesting...

1 question: what is the maximum number of pieces?
kill billy,

the maximum number of pieces is 169. If you enable rotation, you'll find it quite challenging.

Padzzle comes with classic and contemporary photographs, plus you can choose a photograph from your own album.

By the way, Padzzle autosaves every move you make with every photo.
06-01-2010, 09:45 AM
This puzzle app rocks. I will definitely be leaving a review for this one. It is nice how the puzzle pieces can be put around the puzzle work area instead of all the puzzle peices in the center right where you are working. The touch manipulation seems to work really well too. I have seen other puzzle apps that have quirks when moving peices(grab wrong piece, let go early, etc).

5 stars from me! My kids love it too.
06-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
This puzzle app rocks. I will definitely be leaving a review for this one. It is nice how the puzzle pieces can be put around the puzzle work area instead of all the puzzle peices in the center right where you are working. The touch manipulation seems to work really well too. I have seen other puzzle apps that have quirks when moving peices(grab wrong piece, let go early, etc).

5 stars from me! My kids love it too.
Thanks a lot for the compliments xStatiCa!

What we are trying to accomplish with Padzzle is nothing less but the best Jigsaw Puzzle for the iPad.
06-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odaSoft View Post
Thanks a lot for the compliments xStatiCa!

What we are trying to accomplish with Padzzle is nothing less but the best Jigsaw Puzzle for the iPad.
Accomplished!
06-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Accomplished!
Thanks a lot songbird!
06-02-2010, 12:41 AM
I liked the look of the app and the philosophy of the developer (a good sense of design and elegance), so I bought this. Haven't been disappointed!
06-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkgoo View Post
I liked the look of the app and the philosophy of the developer (a good sense of design and elegance), so I bought this. Haven't been disappointed!
Thanks a lot mrkgoo. We are glad you like it!
06-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Got the app cause the iPad is the perfect interface for digital puzzles. I like the app, but I have a few requests:

1. When pieces overlap, can you send lone pieces to the top of he pile (higher z-order) and force multi-piece portions down? Ie. More pieces connected --> lower z-order. I've played a few puzzle games on the Mac that do this, and it's really helpful.
2. Allow edge pieces to snap to the frame drawn into the background.
3. Get rid of having to scroll the background to get to all the pieces. It's annoying.
4. Can you make the touch area on each piece just a tad bigger? I'd like to think i have pretty good tap accuracy, and I seem to grab the wrong piece (or the background - grrrrr) more often than I should.

Thanks!