★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New iPhone/iPod touch game released

06-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
New iPhone/iPod touch game released

DiTrio is the classic Tic-Tac game.

Every trio of blue balls gains your score. iPhone/iPod is your counter-partner and plays with red balls. Scores add on by amount of trio combinations in any direction with every tap. Amount of grayed blocked cells decreases by ‘2‘ with every win, from level to level. When player succeeds with beginner’s level, an Expert level difficulty becomes a challenge on a 10x10 board.

iTunes link: http://itunes.com/apps/DiTrio

Last edited by vmk; 06-01-2010 at 11:41 AM.
06-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Is this like reversi?

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
06-01-2010, 12:10 PM
You should have a two-player option, too. Also, the topic title could be more informative.

My games of 2010: Tilt to Live, Phoenix, Carcassonne, Sword & Poker 1/2, Space Miner, Mushihimesama Bug Panic
Honorable mention: Soloman's Boneyard, Game Dev Story, Tunnel Shoot, Warblade, DoDonPachi Revolution, Kalevala
06-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
@Osmiral: It only looks like reversi, the logic behind is quite different. Game starts on a 6x6 board (Beginner level). Player inserts a blue ball and iPhone/iPod answers with a red ball. Every trio combinations (i.e. three balls) in any direction make your score increased by one, even with one tap. With every win, amount of grayed blocked cells on the board is getting less by two. Board size changes from level to level and you reach a 10x10-board size that is an Expert level. I could pass only 6x6 level

@MisterDrgn: Thanks for your concerns, we will consider them, for sure!