★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Oceanhouse Media
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help the Cat in the Hat stack falling objects atop his tower of fish bowls!
#1 in Family Games for iPhone - April 2011
90% (Editor's Choice) - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
4 stars out of 5 - Technobrains

Tilt your device to catch falling objects. Move the Fish up your stack by catching more fish bowls. How high can you score before you miss 3 fish bowls?

Features:
- Catch falling objects Tilt left/right to catch umbrellas, chairs, books, rakes and other objects on your tower. But avoid the falling THINGS - they smash your tower!
- Catch fishbowls Each fishbowl you catch increases your Score Multiplier. Miss 3 fishbowls and your game ends.
- Get a high score Top scores are automatically saved.

Additional features:
- Includes beautiful, original artwork by Dr. Seuss
- Whimsical music and sound effects
- Suitable for ages 5 and up



More Dr. Seuss apps from Oceanhouse Media...

Additional Dr. Seuss apps are available! We have eBooks, games, cameras, electronic greeting cards and more.

See the full catalog at: www.oceanhousemedia.com/seuss

Gift this app! - Click the "Buy App" arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Visit us: www.oceanhousemedia.com
Follow us: twitter.com/oceanhousemedia
Like us: facebook.com/oceanhousemedia



Official Dr. Seuss licensed iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad app. Dr. Seuss Properties & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.

eeenmachine's comments:
NimbleBit is happy to announce the release of "Up With A Fish", a project we helped to develop in cooperation with Ocean House Media. If you like Scoops and Sky Burger, you're not going to want to miss this one!

06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Are there online leaderboards ? Maybe an ipad version coming?

06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,411
Send a message via AIM to eeenmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Are there online leaderboards ? Maybe an ipad version coming?
No online leaderboards for this one, it is intended for the most casual of gamers. No iPad plans that I know of.
06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
#4
Bump since I found all my Dr Seuss books while cleaning out the garage this weekend
06-01-2010, 02:39 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,966
When I saw this I thought of Scoops (I've got all of their Seuss books for my daughter.)

It's neat to know that you guys were involved in making it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-01-2010, 02:44 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Just picked this up cause I love Dr Zeus and I trust Nimblebit to do a great job and they have but I don't understand why online leaderboards were not implemented yeah it's good trying to better yourself but the real challenge is to beat other peoples scores I hope this will be added later in an update because this is a great little game better than scoops in my opinion
06-01-2010, 02:47 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Just picked this up cause I love Dr Zeus and I trust Nimblebit to do a great job and they have but I don't understand why online leaderboards were not implemented yeah it's good trying to better yourself but the real challenge is to beat other peoples scores I hope this will be added later in an update because this is a great little game better than scoops in my opinion

I agree, I would buy this in a minute if it had leaderboards. All score based games need this feature or you get bored after a few games because there is no competition or reason to play over and over again.
06-01-2010, 03:13 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,411
Send a message via AIM to eeenmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I agree, I would buy this in a minute if it had leaderboards. All score based games need this feature or you get bored after a few games because there is no competition or reason to play over and over again.
You might be surprised how many people want only local scores in Scoops! There was quite a backlash when plus+ was added.
06-01-2010, 03:22 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeenmachine View Post
You might be surprised how many people want only local scores in Scoops! There was quite a backlash when plus+ was added.
I for one didn't buy scoops until plus+ was added and surely for those that don't want it they don't have to enable it
06-01-2010, 04:48 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
well just to go against the trend i hate plus and OF and all the other online crap and turn it off in every game !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"