★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Check Web Site vklimov.com for Gameplay Video!

REVIEWS
"With its terrific graphics, great music, and exciting game play, Secret of Lost Pyramid is one Uno clone thats worth its weight in Mayan gold. Worth the dollar and fun to boot, Secret of Lost Pyramid is a 5-Dimple gem." (AppSmile)

ABOUT GAME
Ancient maya pyramid keeps its secrets. You have to help archaeologists to find the store treasures. To get there, you need to challenge ancient pyramid guards and win 41 jade stones fighting against them in the ancient card game.

FEATURES
Exciting and not complicated game play
Campaign with three episodes.
Full 3D graphic
Three different arenas
Ethnic soundtracks
Suitable for children
OpenFeint 2.4 ready

HOW TO PLAY
At the beginning of the game you and guard get some playing colored tiles with signs on it. Players one by one place tiles on the altar if player tile matches with current tile by color or by sign (except some special tiles). The winner is the one who first drops all his tiles.

Application is taking part in iPhone App Contest www.iappcontest.com

LordGek's comments:

As far as I can tell this is an exact port of their original iPhone Uno like game with nicely rescaled iPad graphics.
06-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I looked at this but can't tell if there is any multiplayer.

06-02-2010, 05:15 PM
This is a great game on the iPhone! Probably looks absolutely stunning on the iPad. Congratulations Ler!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
06-04-2010, 03:05 AM
Wow this looks awesome. Unfortunately I've used up my itunes credit till I get back home. Congrats on the release and feature.
06-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Secret of Lost Pyramid currently in TOP 200 paid apps in USA!
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I looked at this but can't tell if there is any multiplayer.
Anyone?
06-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Anyone?
there is no multiplayer in the game

The only game in which we have multiplayer (Wi Fi, bluetooth) - Alien Glyphs for iPhone
06-04-2010, 02:32 PM
This game is begging for a 2P mode. It just makes sense and would be soooo awesome ! I would need multiplayer to get addicted to this one. Any chance ?