★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: List of every game / app I ever purchased.

02-22-2009, 10:47 PM
List of every game / app I ever purchased.

If this doesn't belong here, please move it.

I was typing up a list to put on my iPod Touch incase anything ever went wrong and I deleted some apps / games I didn't want to. So I decided to share it with you guys for the heck of it.

If you guys want, post a list of the games or apps you guys have.

http://iamdakota.com/iPodtouch.txt

Reminder:
Get:
NEX, Real Racing, Need for speed, etc. When released.
02-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Eh, part of me wants to believe you have every app listed there because you obviously have nothing else better to do with your time, but the other part of me doesn't believe it because, roughly estimating, it seems like it's more than is allowed on the iPod Touch.

Either way, what's your point?

02-22-2009, 10:52 PM
LOL

How much have you spent?

And how many were actually worth it?
02-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Come on. That's nothing. Check how many apps I got.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
02-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Know doubt that's nothing

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale
02-22-2009, 10:59 PM
That's a lot? My current backlog from the last week or so is almost as big as that. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-22-2009, 11:01 PM
This is legit
What person would make up that they downloaded two copys of the consitution, iron man, and imob respect points?
02-22-2009, 11:03 PM
why would you buy puppy cannon AND kitten cannon?!?! It makes no sense to buy even one, let alone two!
02-22-2009, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Eh, part of me wants to believe you have every app listed there because you obviously have nothing else better to do with your time, but the other part of me doesn't believe it because, roughly estimating, it seems like it's more than is allowed on the iPod Touch.

Either way, what's your point?
I just buy apps due to my boredom, also I fried my computer with coconut juice and I am on my bro's computer right now. So games suit me best on iPod since I am always on the go. Also I reached my limit on the apps the other day, it let me use about... 9 pages... then it made some disappear until I deleted some crap apps.

The point was to share it with people, no real point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post
How much have you spent?
And how many were actually worth it?
Like... 100$ of my own money, 75$ in present money, and 70+$ from money earned through my site.
hmmm, well if you add all those up, I kept about 9 pages of them, and each page holds.. 12. So however many of those and subtract 108 of them is how many I got rid of.

@ibelongintheforums
They were not the same Constitution, they were different versions, but I just forgot the other ones name. I downloaded them so I could study for my American Government test so I could pass the class and not have to take it again. Also, it worked, passed the class.

Reminder:
Get:
NEX, Real Racing, Need for speed, etc. When released.
02-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
do you want a gold star or something ?

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !