★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Leap Sheep! is a fast and fun action game for all ages where players compete on Plus+ for high scores and woolly awards by leaping an ever growing flock of sheep over a fence!

Tap the cute fuzzies to jump them over the fence (they're not smart enough to do it on their own you know). Tap them again while in the air to make them do a trick. Perform tricks to earn Rams. Send out Rams to bash stuck sheep over the fence. Stack too many sheep against the fence and you lose. Successful leap streaks increase your points multiplier, earning you outrageous scores!

So don't get your sheep in a heap! Got it? Sweet.

Details/Feature

- Super cute and addictive gameplay is fun for everyone. Easy to learn, a challenge to master!
- Plus+ integration allows you to compare your scores and awards against your friends.
- 44 Awards including Wool Socks, Golden Fleece, Sheep Trick, Sheepil Kneivel and more!
- Leaderboards (High Score, Most Leaped Sheep, Most Tricks, Leap Streak, Longest Game)
- Time of Day: The LeapSheep! environment reflects the real time of day. Play it in the morning and see the sun breaking over the hills while Roosters crow. Play it at night and enjoy a moonlit field, complete with soothing cricket and owl soundscapes.

Turtle Rock Garage is a small, independent studio dedicated to creating fun, high quality games, staffed with veterans from across the game industry.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-02-2010, 02:57 PM
This is freakin' adorable. I'm probably going to buy this at some point this week.

Invaders Must Die.

06-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Been on a game buying frenzy today lol
This is another I have bought fun little game cute graphics and sound I love the way the game adjusts to the time of day it is that your playing

Overall this is a great pick up and play game with that just one more go appeal to it
06-02-2010, 07:19 PM
A game shouldn't be allowed to have this much charm.
Probably the finest endless style game I've played in some time. It is a sort of hybrid between time management and endless runner in my opinion.

Completely adore the way time effects the scenery, in real time as stated previously in the thread. A class stuff.

Invaders Must Die.
06-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
A game shouldn't be allowed to have this much charm.
Probably the finest endless style game I've played in some time. It is a sort of hybrid between time management and endless runner in my opinion.

Completely adore the way time effects the scenery, in real time as stated previously in the thread. A class stuff.
You sold it to me, buying now!
06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Autumn0o View Post
You're gonna love it! Let me know how it goes ;D

Invaders Must Die.
06-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Sammy sells far too much things. I must resist not being sold into this one :/
06-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
Think of all those cute Sheep!

Invaders Must Die.
06-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
Sammy has fantastic taste, you know you want to buy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Think of all those cute Sheep!
You weren't wrong! Love this game, music is great, I like how you can do tricks in the air, although I got so into that, I ended up with a stack of sheep head butting each others butts! I used the ram to rid the stack, made me laugh out loud!

I've spent way too much this last 3 weeks, but hell what's life without an addiction or two
06-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Sammy has fantastic taste, you know you want to buy it!

You weren't wrong! Love this game, music is great, I like how you can do tricks in the air, although I got so into that, I ended up with a stack of sheep head butting each others butts! I used the ram to rid the stack, made me laugh out loud!

I've spent way too much this last 3 weeks, but hell what's life without an addiction or two
You're very sweet! I believe it's time we joined AA. Appaholics Anonymous >.>

Invaders Must Die.