★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamerizon
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.0 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Make sure you download NINJA NATIONS! It's our best game ever, it's brand new and it's free!

----------------------------------------------

RUN, JUMP, FIGHT!

Over 2 million downloads!
#1 downloaded action game in over 40 countries!
Chop Chop Ninja will have its own TV animated series in 2013!

Spectacular Pocket Gamer
Original ideas, innovative controls and plenty of characters that is impossible not to like -Slide
to Play
A fantastic game! AverageApper

The world needs a hero! The Emperors daughter is in danger and she needs your help! Run as
fast as possible, fight off hordes of enemies and avoid all the obstacles in your way! Nothing will
stand between you and the princess!

Features:
*A fast and frantic platformer
*A tiny yet powerful character
*Addictive and simple 1-button gameplay
*Colorful and cartoonish
*In High Definition

Join the community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gamerizon
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gamerizon

Chop Chop Runner HD is a trademark from Gamerizon Studios Inc.

pluto6's comments:
A very popular app for the iPhone. Now on the iPad. I am not sure if there are differences other than graphics, but the devs have been active on the forum in the past so they can chime in

06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
I would like some impressions as well. I would pick it up if it was .99 or maybe even 1.99 just for fun, but at 3.99 I need to know what it offers that is new besides better graphics.
06-02-2010, 09:35 PM
All three of their Chop Chop games are out for the iPad now. I wish they would have released them as a package.

From what I saw, the only change in all three games are the graphics. ( and the price)
06-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Doesn't seem like a big jump from the iPhone version...I'll just stick to their games I already have on 2x mode. One iPad app package with all the Chop Chop games though, instant buy for me
06-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Doesn't seem like a big jump from the iPhone version...I'll just stick to their games I already have on 2x mode. One iPad app package with all the Chop Chop games though, instant buy for me
Agree, such big increase in price for what? Bigger res graphics, and that's all? 2x mode is fine by me.