★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Babo Crash HD - match 3 with some great powerups - Currently FREE

06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Babo Crash HD - match 3 with some great powerups - Currently FREE

There is a thread on this in the regular iPhone area here as this became a universal app. I think it is a great Match 3 game. It can be beaten, and can be a bit short, but has some of the best powerups that I have seen in Match 3 games. I wanted the iPad owners to know about this game, particularly as it is free currently, and every iPad gamer should at least give this one a try....

Have fun!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Wow thanks for pointing that out. I almost bought this game yesterday. Downloading now.
08-09-2010, 03:55 AM
It's not a 3 match game like other and the action game approach has fun. Eventually levels look to similar but I didn't go that far, played few times, each end at level 8/9.

I got huge problems with score, they seem not register which is a real crap for a game like that.

I also hate so much this open feint approach all games has, why all dev would think I'll enjoy their score games if at each time I have to face I'm such a poor player? Only because of that and no local scores which sucks for a score game, I'd hate have buy it but thanks I got it free. Yeah I'm not objective here and more irritated because I can't see my scores registered.

Damit when you make a game with only one goal, the score, at least polished scores tables.