★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The ultimate Zombie experience on the iPhone/iPod Touch returns with Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II. Featuring new weapons, new characters, and new traps set deep within a zombie-filled Swamp, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II is the pre-eminent online co-op experience for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

******NOTE: For owners of the original Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II is available as an IN-APP PURCHASE for a DISCOUNTED PRICE. Please update your App to purchase Zombies II at a discount!******

Features:

* The Zombie Swamp is a hauntingly beautiful, massive new environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.

* New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.

* Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your teams ability to work together.

* The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity

* New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Edward Richtofen (Germany).

* New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.

* 20 Brand new Achievements for Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
NOTE: For owners of the original Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies II is available as an IN-APP PURCHASE for a DISCOUNTED PRICE. Please update your App to purchase Zombies II at a discount!
06-02-2010, 05:53 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahha

The Life Blog
Minecraft

06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
*Mouth drops*

FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

*Checks for in app purchase...*
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Can we have more details etc...images...

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
OMG!!!!! who would believe it would come today!!! XDDDDDDDD
06-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Is it a sequel?

06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh, you got my hopes up. You should change the title to "NEW ZEALAND ONLY".
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
I have not done this myself yet, but there is an update ready for this game for the US. Maybe if one updates the game, the new DLC becomes available for purchase....
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM
There's an update...

06-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnarf View Post
I have not done this myself yet, but there is an update ready for this game for the US. Maybe if one updates the game, the new DLC becomes available for purchase....
yeah same in the uk updating now