★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: +++50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME+++
One of the most popular physic flash game is back on your iphone and itouch!

The familiar faces and unfamiliar puzzles are waiting for you to solve.

Guide all three sheeps home with your puzzle solving and physic gaming skills. Go Sheep Go is one of a kind, in game character controling physic puzzle game.

Hundreds of ways to solve the puzzles and pass the stages, there is no limit on how and what you can do to pass the stages.

Tired of those just point and drag types of physic games? Well, Go Sheep Go is definatly the new kind of physic puzzle game you've been looking for.

Features:
*Unlock stages and hidden easter eggs.
*Control all 3 sheeps the way you want.
*Hundreds of ways to solve the different stages.
*Smooth control and great physics!
*Openfeint support
*2 forms of controls for different game experiences
*One of a kind in game graphics
06-02-2010, 09:38 PM
This game looks pretty badass, I am def gonna take one for the team.

06-02-2010, 10:55 PM
A video would be nice !
06-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Its a pretty fun game. The pencil-shade graphics is a nice touch. Basically you select which sheep you want to control and then you can move the sheep around (left, right, jump). There are obstacles on the map, but the idea is to use all the sheep to help each other to get all the sheep to the other side.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-03-2010, 02:41 AM
One assumes (and hopes) that they had permission to use what is plainly the Shaun The Sheep characters http://www.shaunthesheep.com
If so, it's odd that the app description makes no mention of this...
Note, I haven't downloaded the game, so it may well mention it in the game itself. Either way, omitting it from the app-store description is odd, both in terms of it's obviousness (to those who know the character), and also from a marketing/selling standpoint: surely mentioning big brand name characters (Aardman Animations, Wallace & Gromit) can only help sell the game even more.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
06-03-2010, 05:15 AM
wow, this game looks really awesome, gonna get it to see if it's as good as it looks on itunes page
06-03-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
One assumes (and hopes) that they had permission to use what is plainly the Shaun The Sheep characters http://www.shaunthesheep.com
If so, it's odd that the app description makes no mention of this...
Note, I haven't downloaded the game, so it may well mention it in the game itself. Either way, omitting it from the app-store description is odd, both in terms of it's obviousness (to those who know the character), and also from a marketing/selling standpoint: surely mentioning big brand name characters (Aardman Animations, Wallace & Gromit) can only help sell the game even more.
Nope its not in the game. Then again, I cant find where to see the credits in the game actually. Its not in the menu.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
06-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Oh wow, even the app icon is identical to the season one dvd box!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
erhmm...only 15 levels??

I love this world!
06-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Try before you buy play the Flash version of the game here:

http://www.zehn.de/home-sheep-home-986601-4

Interestingly, this version of the game is called "Home Sheep Home", a much more witty and appropriate title, being a play on words of the well-known phrase "Home Sweet Home".
Why the title has been changed for the iPhone version, I do not know. Go Sheep Go is meaningless by comparison...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox