★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 50 Promotional Code (issued) for Baseball Superstars 2009

02-23-2009, 01:34 AM
50 Promotional Code (issued) for Baseball Superstars 2009

Winners here

---Update---
Since, many don't seem to be comfortable with entering a phone #, we have changed it so you can either put in your phone # or email. It doesn't matter - Just help us gather some information.

Again, thanks everyone for your help!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone at TouchArcade,

My name is Han from Gamevil Inc.
As some of you might know we have released a game called Baseball Superstars 2009 for the iphone awhile back.

First, wanted to thank everyone for your support, and want to give out 50 promotional codes for the game.

Please go the the following link and take the quick survey,

http://www.gamevil.com/request/main.php

We will pick 50 users at random and send them a promotional code via SMS.
Of course we would like to give everyone who takes the survey a promotional code, but you all probably know that we only get 50 to use.

Please make sure to add your name and phone #, that way we can send you a text message with the promotional code.

Of course, your personal information will be kept confidential and never be used/sold in some messed up way.

We will post the 50 code receivers on Sunday night, so if you don't get a SMS (for example, non AT&T users might not receive the SMS) please check back.

Thank you so much for your cooperation - we really appreciate it!

Last edited by salsamd; 03-02-2009 at 08:26 PM.
02-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Done. I hope i win..

02-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the offer but I'm not a fan of giving out my phone number for random drawings, sorry.

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 02-23-2009 at 01:42 AM.
02-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Thanks for the offer but I'm not a fan of giving out my phone number for random drawings, sorry.
I agree. There are better ways to give out promo codes...
02-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
yeah that is really sketchy

what's wrong with email ?

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
02-23-2009, 01:50 AM
I would, but I like keeping my cell # private regardless. Especialy sincei don have unlimited texts.
02-23-2009, 01:53 AM
I honestly think hes just trying to give out promos in a way that will actually benefit him too, instead of just having lurkers take them. I think its one of the best ways come up with so far, as long as he keeps to his word

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
02-23-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't really want to give out my #, maybe next time you can do email

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
02-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDeliriumTrigger View Post
I honestly think hes just trying to give out promos in a way that will actually benefit him too, instead of just having lurkers take them. I think its one of the best ways come up with so far, as long as he keeps to his word
Well he could do the same survey thing but ask for an email + Toucharcade profile name then email or PM the code. As much as I like promo codes, I'll have to pass, sorry.
02-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDeliriumTrigger View Post
How do you figure? Gathering a bunch of cell phone numbers to give promo codes to (at random) is better than emailing? On what planet? That's like saying whoever thought to wipe their ass with sheet metal is a genius AFTER toilet paper has already been invented.