• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Play as Wabba, a cute little creature and help it get through all of the 60 levels in a puzzle platformer with a unique premise and an old school look and sound, now coming to iPad.

In RollOut, you are trying to make Wabba, a cute, black and white animal, reach a portal that transfers him to the next level. Wabba moves by rolling forward and instantaneously becoming a spiky ball sort of character. You must use the new and innovative control scheme to cleverly make him reach the portal which is always a few platforms above the ground.

Help Wabba reach the end of 60 devilish levels and be prepared to face some serious scrolling challenges. All of the levels have a target time for completion. If you finish within the target, you earn a medal

Even more exciting, OpenFeint social gaming service lets you share your scores and achievements with your friends!

Roll Out is a thrilling game, now uniquely designed for the iPad. It will challenge you and entertain you for hours. Get ready to enjoy the experience in HD.

Features of RollOut :
Top-notch artwork and animations
Unique platform game mechanic specifically designed for the iPad
60 levels of crazy scrolling action
Several gameplay elements to spice things up as you progress in the game
Collect trophies and make your way to the highest spots on the leader boards
Open Feint, Facebook and Twitter compatibility
06-03-2010, 05:09 AM
This looks like Cat Physics, but with a very different style.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

06-03-2010, 05:53 AM
I saw a preview on this earlier in the week. I may very well have to pick it up based on me loving the little fuzzy guy.

Invaders Must Die.
06-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
This looks like Cat Physics, but with a very different style.
It has elements of Cat Physics I suppose but relies much more on platforming.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
06-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Looks interesting, but then it'll only release tomorrow my time. Zzz, the waiting game commences yet again!
06-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
Looks interesting, but then it'll only release tomorrow my time. Zzz, the waiting game commences yet again!
Yawwwnnn!

Invaders Must Die.
06-03-2010, 07:02 AM
The avatar look so cool , i've found the trailer on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpbE0uKEUA8

looks like a brand new system of gameplay !
06-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Really like the game so far !

Most innovative gameplay I've seen recently on iPhone. Love the little fur ball
06-03-2010, 10:35 AM
This games really fun. You don't directly control the movemnt of the fuzz guy, but you control the arrows making him jump to the right platforms in order for him to reach the exit. It's a really fun game that's worth the 99 cents you'll be paying because it has tonsssss of levels.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!