★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The HIVE - Holographic Integrated Virtual Environment

*** Now part of the IAA Network! ***

Dive into this mysterious adventure set in a cyberpunk world!
The Internet has evolved (or devolved?) into a holographic environment that people can access through implanted brain devices.
Everyone is connected to the HIVE.
You're a young hacker who tries to make money stealing credit cards and documents for some obscure clients. Very soon you'll find proof that something is happening to the HIVE and that doesn't look very good.
Are you ready to save the world?

HIVE is an innovative arcade/puzzle game with an intriguing storyline.
There are 20 missions to complete. The goal of each mission is to break into the Main Firewall of a company or government your client asked you to steal documents from.
Before getting to the Main Firewall, many missions require you to disable additional firewalls.
For every firewall you're trying to capture, the gameplay is divided in two phases:
- Lock enough data packets coming from (or going to) the firewall. Tilt your phone to move the cross inside a packet and then type the right sequence of numbers.
- Decrypt enough words to discover the firewall's password. Tap the letters in the order shown by your computer to acquire a word.
Both phases must be completed before the HIVE detects you!

The HIVE is different! Give it a try!

For videos, screenshots and more info, please visit our website: http://www.neuralactivitystudios.com

goiMot's comments:

06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
looks and sounds like a very interesting game!

cant wait to give it a try

06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
looks intriguing for sure, i'd love to hear impartial impressions.
06-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Complete dookie, from nonsense concept to tilt controls which are awful.
06-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Send a message via MSN to kornalius
It is not that bad. I like this game. Simple but fun. Control are good not great but good.
06-15-2010, 11:02 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
It's FREE today.
06-16-2010, 05:19 AM
From the screens, it looks awesome. Hell, I'm giving it a try for free.

Invaders Must Die.
06-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Hell there isn't much I've seen that I wouldn't at least try out for free..always a hidden gem I find here and there..this one looked sharp so I threw down the ducket for it and the puzzles after a level or 2 or 3 didn't make much sense to me. Besides the fact I'm mentally challenged, usually when it comes to puzzles I can at the least figure out what I'm supposed to do, no luck here.

I guess I also purchased not thinking it was gonna be a straight puzzle game, which isn't my cup of tea. Got about 4 or 5 puzzler, match 3 type games in the library and that's plenty for me.
06-16-2010, 05:43 AM
You're not the only one who sucks at puzzle games my man.

Invaders Must Die.
06-16-2010, 07:32 AM
doubtful content