★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Smash Hit online game finally arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch.

Football Agent is incredibly simple yet totally addictive. You start with 2 million to spend on buying and selling players over 200 weeks. How fast can you make your millions?

Use Facebook Connect to post your hi-scores to Facebook to show your friends.

See Cobra Mobile games in action at - www.youtube.com/cobimobi

Follow Cobra Mobile on Twitter @cobramobile

Check out Cobra Mobile's other fantastic iOS games including, iBomber, iBomber Defense, Numba, Storm in a Teacup, Powerslide Penguin, Mouse About and Low Grav Racer.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
The Smash Hit online game finally arrives on iPhone and iPod Touch.

Football Agent is incredibly simple yet totally addictive. You start with 2 million to spend on buying and selling players over 200 weeks. How fast can you make your millions?

Use Facebook Connect to post your hi-scores to Facebook to show your friends.

See Cobra Mobile games in action at - www.youtube.com/cobimobi

Follow us on Twitter at: twitter.com/cobramobile
06-03-2010, 10:41 AM
That's not football.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-03-2010, 10:43 AM
I like most Cobra Mobile games but I not sure about this one. I didn't see a video listed for this game.
06-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Video available now

Video available now on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaawIxh1AyE
06-17-2010, 04:01 AM
This is actually pretty fun. The football agent part is just a setting mostly, since the game could be about anything.

Basically you buy low, and sell players before their earnings starts dropping. It's entertaining while waiting for the bus for a few minutes, and facebook connect is always a plus.

Although it's insanely simple, you'll get your dollar's worth of amusement from it.

back
06-17-2010, 05:02 AM
there is a free flash version online for those who want to try it

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"