★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Legacy the TCG

06-03-2010, 11:41 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Legacy the TCG

Legacy the TCG is under construction but is now taking beta testers. only 100 are needed and 100 will get in. no more no less.

in order to qualify you MUST be only somewhat frequently so we can test out the balance of everything, the bandwidth of the site and all the functions. must also be reachable.

Beta testers will get Special cards wich will not be available to the public and only 100 of these cards will ever be made. plus maybe..just maybe some money in store credit

Www.legacytcg.com

also.. i just contracted with a Rather famous artist. so the new art will be mind blowing.
-

Legacy is an Online TCG unlike anything you've played before.
Smarter Combos.

more intelligent design of characters. a lot of heroes in the game play differently than everyone else. meaning 2 people can play the same hero but completely differently!

Beta launch is not open yet, but we are now accepting testers!

this is my new artist. pretty epic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	art.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	18878  

Last edited by starcat; 06-03-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: seein if i can add a picture
06-03-2010, 12:11 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 557
I really want to be a beta tester, but I wont give you my phone number!!!

But I really think I would make a good tester. I have a lot of free time at the moment, as my school have closed down for a while. I have played TGC games for like 5 years, and I really like exclusive cards :P

06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
I really want to be a beta tester, but I wont give you my phone number!!!

But I really think I would make a good tester. I have a lot of free time at the moment, as my school have closed down for a while. I have played TGC games for like 5 years, and I really like exclusive cards :P
you dont have to give me the phone number. lol i dont know why my programmer put that in there.
06-03-2010, 12:26 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 557
Good :P

I really want to test should I try to send in again?
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
beta test

sure. i just opend up beta testing theres only 30+ people signed so far. you can just put a fake phone number if it seems to be mandatory
06-03-2010, 01:18 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Looking forward to playing a decent TCG on my iPod.

PM Sent!
Form Filled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-03-2010, 01:23 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Looking forward to playing a decent TCG on my iPod.

PM Sent!
Form Filled.
just so you know this is initially a Browser game with an upcomming APP to make it available for Ipad/iphone (hopefully ipod touch)

you can play with people over a server hosted inside the browser. you can buy cards / play for Ante, points or cards. you can even open up a store and sell any cards you want and people can buy off of you. so you can make money playin this game.
06-03-2010, 01:31 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
just so you know this is initially a Browser game with an upcomming APP to make it available for Ipad/iphone (hopefully ipod touch)

you can play with people over a server hosted inside the browser. you can buy cards / play for Ante, points or cards. you can even open up a store and sell any cards you want and people can buy off of you. so you can make money playin this game.
Will it play on Safari on my iPod? (i.e. not using Flash?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Will it play on Safari on my iPod? (i.e. not using Flash?)
that is my main focus is to not use any flash. im designing this game as a Player first. and i'd love to play this on the Ipad, so im designing it to not suck on iphones/ipads.

so the short answer is yes.
06-03-2010, 01:59 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,968
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!