★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: iQuarters by Incredible Technologies

06-03-2010, 12:16 PM
iQuarters by Incredible Technologies

The makers of Golden Tee golf, just released iQuarters which is a universal app.

I have Played several games and it is fantastic. There is a practice mode and a classic mode which allows up to four players to play. Local high score tables are keep.

Gameplay is simple, you just flick the quarter and try to land it into one of glass cups. You are awarded bonuses for multiple bounces and a replay will show the best shots. You are given a set number of quarters and when you miss you lose one quarter. When all of your quarters are gone, your game is over. The game is broken down into rounds and three made shots will advance you to the next round. Scores will vary depending on your shot.

Can someone add in the game info....
06-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 06-03-2010 at 02:15 PM.

06-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Hey songbird, thanks for the high praise. I actually work at Incredible Technologies and we are pretty damn excited the game is finally out. For anyone interested, you can also check out the iQuarters Trailer as well as the App Spy Video Review.

If anyone has any questions, be sure to fire away.

-Adam
06-03-2010, 01:37 PM
I believe BazookaTime provided the praise, I just provided the link and app info.
However I do think the game looks really cool, congrats on the release!
06-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes, just saw that - well, thank you BazookaTime and now thank you songbird for that.

Perhaps I should slow down a bit... As you might imagine, it's been a bit chaotic today.
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I have to admit, I dismissed this game when I saw it since there were a few games of this type that were not good at all, but since BazookaTime is impressed, I think I will pick it up

I like that there is a multiplayer option.

I just saw the video............................SOLD

Edit: I just played this game a bit and the graphics, sounds and physics are very nice. I am wondering about the multiplayer game. Each person starts out with 40 coins which seems like alot. it seems like you have to use all 40 coins before the next players gets his turn, which could be quite a long time to wait. It seems like 10 coins might be better for a quicker game, or maybe with 40 coins, the play could move on to the next player when you miss one. This would make the game more involving to the other players.

Maybe I am missing something because I just gave it a quick try at work.

Last edited by cranker; 06-03-2010 at 02:26 PM.
06-03-2010, 02:14 PM
06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITme View Post
Yes, just saw that - well, thank you BazookaTime and now thank you songbird for that.

Perhaps I should slow down a bit... As you might imagine, it's been a bit chaotic today.
This is a really great game. Honestly I passed over it when I first saw it but then noticed that it was made by IT. Target Toss Pro is still my favorite WiiWare game and of course the Golden Tee games.

I really hope this does well for you all so that you will continue to bring out your great games. Also, thanks for making this Universal, I wish more companies would do that. I have already left my five star review.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 06-03-2010 at 02:28 PM.
06-03-2010, 02:26 PM
BazookaTime is wise...

There's some depth to this game beyond just bouncing into glasses and some of the "trick" shots are tough to get. Love to hear thoughts on it if/when you take the plunge.
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITme View Post
BazookaTime is wise...

There's some depth to this game beyond just bouncing into glasses and some of the "trick" shots are tough to get. Love to hear thoughts on it if/when you take the plunge.
Just watched the vid and it looks rather cool.