★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GameHouse
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 40.2 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game Description:
WINNER Best Casual Game 5th Annual International Mobile Game Awards 2009

MORE FROM THE CRITICS on the iPhone version:
Pocket Gamer, Gold Award 9/10: Tiki Towers builds a bridge between thoughtful puzzle play and casual cartoon antics. Its an utter delight, bearing the fruit of a great game.

Appcraver.com: As physic-based puzzlers go, Tiki Towers is one of the best. Its among my current favorites

TouchArcade.com: the gameplay proved both engaging and challenging from the start. The overall graphics and cute monkey animations give the game a nice feel of polish.

Modojo.com: Tiki Towers stand out as one of the iPhones most unique puzzlers. The fact that it has a bunch of crazy monkeys and bananas is a bonus.

Save the monkeys! Only you can lead them to safety in this amazing new puzzle game featuring construction, destruction and problem-solving!

Travel between five tropical islands, leading your tribe of monkeys to safety by building bridges and towers out of bamboo, coconuts, and vines. If you're not careful, your structures will collapse and your monkeys will perish. Clear all the levels to acquire the ceremonial masks of an ancient tribe and discover their mythical lost treasure. Tiki Towers is action and puzzle gaming at its best!

FEATURES
6 different islands and 54 challenging levels
Build bridges and towers using bamboo, coconuts and vines
Realistic physics - bamboo structures will bend, break, and collide with the environment
Superb graphics and hilarious sound effects take full advantage of your iPad

Highly recommended for fans of World of Goo, Enigmo and Fantastic Contraption.

GameHouse Guarantee: We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at iphone-games@real.com.

mlkaufman's comments:

This has been out for the iPad for a while. Does anyone know if these are the same puzzles.

I loved it on the iPhone, but after playing through the iPhone version 2.5 times, I am ready for a new set of puzzles.
06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Hmm, did you see picture 5? "New levels, new mechanics"?
Loved it on the iphone too, but 5$ compared to the 1$ i bought the iphone-version for are pretty tough.

/e: Aww, screw it. Just bought it, new technics just sounds to good

Last edited by zrgrvsh; 06-03-2010 at 06:39 PM.

06-03-2010, 08:06 PM
If you could let us know how much is new, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Well, right now i've completed the first 4 islands and unlocked the "secret" island, and until now everything's the same as on the iphone. Hopefully there will pop up a 6th island after completing the secret island, but its a little strange...
06-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrgrvsh View Post
Well, right now i've completed the first 4 islands and unlocked the "secret" island, and until now everything's the same as on the iphone.
Thanks for the update. I would gladly pay $5 for new puzzles, but I don't feel the need to do the original ones again.
09-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Now 99c.

Last edited by goiMot; 09-02-2010 at 10:43 PM.
09-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Anyone wanna tell me if this is worth it?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
09-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I might buy it as I liked the iPhone version.
09-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I went through the iPhone version three times. Every time they came out with a major upgrade I would run through the game again. Its really a fantastic game.

I never got the iPad version because it was the same puzzles, but for 99 cents, its worth trying out on the bigger screen.
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I might buy it as I liked the iPhone version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
I went through the iPhone version three times. Every time they came out with a major upgrade I would run through the game again. Its really a fantastic game.

I never got the iPad version because it was the same puzzles, but for 99 cents, its worth trying out on the bigger screen.
Thank you (and thanks goiMot for the vid)!
Sounds good to me. I have a feeling this is gonna be an expensive weekend

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!