08-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Meeple gummies!! I saw this posted on the Carcassonne App Twitter site and thought it would be worth posting here:

08-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Meeple gummies!! I saw this posted on the Carcassonne App Twitter site and thought it would be worth posting here:

Aw, those are cute. Do they have Gelatin, though?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

08-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Version 1.2 is out

New "it's your turn somewhere else" indicator
better scrolling and last turn visibility
more retina display assets
optional ingame clock

lots of bug fixes
08-08-2010, 03:53 PM
so, I'm just wondering when the Hunters and Gatherers expansion will be added. That was the best version in my opinion, and even though this one is good, I would easily pay money for HaG. Hopefully it will come soon!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
08-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Aw, those are cute. Do they have Gelatin, though?
Hey Master Chief, so does your gelatine comment make you a fellow vegan? ...just wondering.
08-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
so, I'm just wondering when the Hunters and Gatherers expansion will be added. That was the best version in my opinion, and even though this one is good, I would easily pay money for HaG. Hopefully it will come soon!
I thought HaG was a standalone game..? Not that I've played it, but I was sure it wasn't a Carcassonne expansion..
08-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenpoet View Post
I thought HaG was a standalone game..? Not that I've played it, but I was sure it wasn't a Carcassonne expansion..
It was a separate game so at best it would be a bit of a spin-off since it was similar but had some unique play aspects and totally unique tiles compared to Carcassonne.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Gah, I thought this was going to be the update with in-app purchases, allowing the ability to buy different rule sets and stuff. It's all right though. Maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
Hey Master Chief, so does your gelatine comment make you a fellow vegan? ...just wondering.
I'm a vegetarian, but not a vegan Nice to see someone with similar views, though

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I was really excited as I thought an expansion would have been released. Oh, well, that's a nice little update anyway. Hopefully included in the "lots of bug fixes" is a smoother multiplayer experience with random opponents.

Believe it or not, I have never bought anything as in-app purchases, and I can't wait for Carcassonne to be my first. I'm planning on buying any expansion offered first thing as it comes out.

Oh, and I'm still pretty new at this game and aren't too good yet, but if anyone here wants to play a little multiplayer game, please add me with this email adress: ch.hebert@gmail.com . I'd really like to play with some people here instead of just random opponents. Sounds like it'd be more exciting.
08-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoyan View Post
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I was really excited as I thought an expansion would have been released. Oh, well, that's a nice little update anyway. Hopefully included in the "lots of bug fixes" is a smoother multiplayer experience with random opponents.

Believe it or not, I have never bought anything as in-app purchases, and I can't wait for Carcassonne to be my first. I'm planning on buying any expansion offered first thing as it comes out.

Oh, and I'm still pretty new at this game and aren't too good yet, but if anyone here wants to play a little multiplayer game, please add me with this email adress: ch.hebert@gmail.com . I'd really like to play with some people here instead of just random opponents. Sounds like it'd be more exciting.
If you don't mind playing with noob, I am sending you an invitation.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)