Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Meeple gummies!! I saw this posted on the Carcassonne App Twitter site and thought it would be worth posting here:

Old 08-02-2010, 03:30 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Meeple gummies!! I saw this posted on the Carcassonne App Twitter site and thought it would be worth posting here:

Aw, those are cute. Do they have Gelatin, though?
Old 08-08-2010, 03:47 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Version 1.2 is out

New "it's your turn somewhere else" indicator
better scrolling and last turn visibility
more retina display assets
optional ingame clock

lots of bug fixes
Old 08-08-2010, 03:53 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

so, I'm just wondering when the Hunters and Gatherers expansion will be added. That was the best version in my opinion, and even though this one is good, I would easily pay money for HaG. Hopefully it will come soon!
Old 08-08-2010, 04:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Aw, those are cute. Do they have Gelatin, though?
Hey Master Chief, so does your gelatine comment make you a fellow vegan? ...just wondering.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:08 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
so, I'm just wondering when the Hunters and Gatherers expansion will be added. That was the best version in my opinion, and even though this one is good, I would easily pay money for HaG. Hopefully it will come soon!
I thought HaG was a standalone game..? Not that I've played it, but I was sure it wasn't a Carcassonne expansion..
Old 08-08-2010, 04:37 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenpoet View Post
I thought HaG was a standalone game..? Not that I've played it, but I was sure it wasn't a Carcassonne expansion..
It was a separate game so at best it would be a bit of a spin-off since it was similar but had some unique play aspects and totally unique tiles compared to Carcassonne.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:55 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Gah, I thought this was going to be the update with in-app purchases, allowing the ability to buy different rule sets and stuff. It's all right though. Maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hanson View Post
Hey Master Chief, so does your gelatine comment make you a fellow vegan? ...just wondering.
I'm a vegetarian, but not a vegan Nice to see someone with similar views, though
Old 08-08-2010, 11:02 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I was really excited as I thought an expansion would have been released. Oh, well, that's a nice little update anyway. Hopefully included in the "lots of bug fixes" is a smoother multiplayer experience with random opponents.

Believe it or not, I have never bought anything as in-app purchases, and I can't wait for Carcassonne to be my first. I'm planning on buying any expansion offered first thing as it comes out.

Oh, and I'm still pretty new at this game and aren't too good yet, but if anyone here wants to play a little multiplayer game, please add me with this email adress: ch.hebert@gmail.com . I'd really like to play with some people here instead of just random opponents. Sounds like it'd be more exciting.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoyan View Post
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I was really excited as I thought an expansion would have been released. Oh, well, that's a nice little update anyway. Hopefully included in the "lots of bug fixes" is a smoother multiplayer experience with random opponents.

Believe it or not, I have never bought anything as in-app purchases, and I can't wait for Carcassonne to be my first. I'm planning on buying any expansion offered first thing as it comes out.

Oh, and I'm still pretty new at this game and aren't too good yet, but if anyone here wants to play a little multiplayer game, please add me with this email adress: ch.hebert@gmail.com . I'd really like to play with some people here instead of just random opponents. Sounds like it'd be more exciting.
If you don't mind playing with noob, I am sending you an invitation.