12-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Anyone up for 3+ player game with Traders & Builders and River II (or could go without River II, or could add in Inns & Cathedrals - whatever everyone wants, as long as it includes T&B)?
12-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Anyone up for 3+ player game with Traders & Builders and River II (or could go without River II, or could add in Inns & Cathedrals - whatever everyone wants, as long as it includes T&B)?
I suck at this game, but apart from that I am always open to a game.

-----
On GC I am FPEX

12-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
I suck at this game, but apart from that I am always open to a game.
Lucky for you I also know just enough to be a danger to myself.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
I suck at this game, but apart from that I am always open to a game.
Same here
12-18-2012, 01:32 PM
I didn't seem to have you Lord Gek, nor FPEX, so I just sent friend requests. Once you both accept I'll start a game with you folks and VeganTnT.
12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Oh no vega kills me every time!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Oh no vega kills me every time!
Is all luck I swear!!
12-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm always up for a game, just got the new expansion too. Go ahead people and add me: bluewomble88
12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
I rarely play River now, but still no time to get into T&B.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
12-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewomble88 View Post
I'm always up for a game, just got the new expansion too. Go ahead people and add me: bluewomble88
By the way, the full address is @gmail.com

Hardly got any friends on this game to play with. Please add.