★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: gamegou
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: WINTER HOLIDAY SEASON LAUNCH!

Chinese Spring Festive Suit now available

A perfect 3D soccer game for all generation of iPhone and iTouch.

Youtube: http://goo.gl/OTKIT

REVIEWS:

"Anyone who enjoys the fun of a day on the pitch will certainly find plenty to enjoy"
148apps.com

"...the developers have a handle on making simple, wacky games that are fun to play and make you smile."
Technobrains.com

"its funand offers replayability by way of difficulty progression and the unlocking of new characters...?"
ThePortableGamer.com

a fun little game for your free time. Its simple to pick up and play, and despite the simple mechanic there is a lot to enjoy maneuvering
AppAdvice.com

If your after a game that has a light hearted take on soccer, and still provides a genuine test, Soccer Stealers could be right up your street.
isoccerapps.com

Soccer fans around the world REJOICE! Your favourite casual soccer game is back with a vengeance! Soccer Stealers: Reloaded is packed with loads of new goodies to collect and an amazing array of wacky power-ups. How many medals can you collect while avoiding those pesky referees? Will you make full use of those special winged cleets and tornado flags? Can you dice enough watermelons to sabotage bad cops, aliens from mars, and an entire company of reckless referees? You wont know until you try it out, but we guarantee that Soccer Stealers Reloaded is sure to get your fingers tappin and heart thumping.

NEW FEATURES

NEW Customize your character and Dress to Impress: Whats your style: Afro? Buzz? Shaved? Pony-tailed?

NEW Redeem medals for goodies: Collect medals and trade them in at our very own Gamegou shop

NEW Real-time match selections allowing you to enter matches currently being played in 3 major leagues: England, Germany, Italy

Rapid racing action

Intelligible one-touch control

*** Soccer Stealers is free to play. Players can purchase additional medals (the in-game currency) for real money, or earn currency through playing. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content. ***

http://twitter.com/gamegou
http://facebook.com/gamegou

fwish's comments:
update version:
1. Add goalkeeper and "GOAL!" gameplay.
2. Add Characters special skills: Johnny for long time beer attack, Rocky for long time dash, Ninja girl for super melon cut.
3. Add title music score.
4. Add special effect for "Zidane turn" and "Cut Watermelon".
5. Add "More Games" section.
6. Add opening cinematic( only available on iOS4 device )
7. Full Support iOS4.

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-03-2010, 10:47 PM
This looks absolutely fun...

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

06-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Looks great. A video would probably sell me on this.
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
From the guys that brought us Watermelon, just a couple of impressions would probably sell me!
06-03-2010, 11:47 PM
So wait, this isn't a soccer game then? It's an avoid-em-up on a soccer field?
06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Yes its an avoid em up game, and its extremely fun....theres a site that doing a promo code giveaway for this game....i created a thread in the promo code section.

btw im not the dev, i just really like this game and watermelons too
06-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Hello, I will try to record a video on sunday, now busy on the first update of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Looks great. A video would probably sell me on this.
06-04-2010, 01:29 AM
simple answer is yes, you have to play it to get the full experience. Basic gameplay, including the chase, steal and avoid part, will be more interesting than any other professional soccer games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
So wait, this isn't a soccer game then? It's an avoid-em-up on a soccer field?
06-04-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm downloading now, impressions in a bit

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
06-04-2010, 03:52 AM
its a pretty fun game and a damn interesting take on football games