★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This little girl needs your help! Polly has bad dreams and is afraid of the dark. She wants to get to the safety of her parents bedroom as fast as she can but there is much danger and she cant battle the monsters alone. Can you protect Polly and get her past all of the obstacles? Click More to learn why you should download this App today!

Poor little Polly just woke up terrified and jumped out of bed. You want to help her but shes so scared that she took off running towards the woods. Oh, no! Pollys headed straight for a hole. Quick, get Polly to scream and kill the kangaroo so you can jump the frightened tot and save her from breaking an ankle or worse.

Whew! You made it. Now, youd better see if there are any diamonds around for you to pick up so Polly can reload her jumping ability and keep going. This little girl is scared and cant make it into the arms of her parents without you.

Poor little Polly is afraid of the dark and like most preschool aged children, she has a richly vivid imagination. After the lights are turned out and she falls asleep, her beloved toys come to life as monsters in her dreams. They chase her as she tries to get to the safety and comfort of her parents bedroom.

Polly claims that shes not really afraid of the dark, thats shes just afraid of teddy bears, so come and help her face her fears and let them go. Take Polly safely through fantastic worlds where shes allowed to jump on the furniture, sprout butterfly wings and break the spring toys that try to keep her from mommy and daddy.

Luckily, you can do anything in dreams, so take advantage of the four main actions to help Polly make it past obstacles. Get her to scream and small monsters will be destroyed; kill one of the animals and Polly will be able to jump, fly or crouch her way to safety and make it from room to room until she reaches her mom and dads bedroom for a reassuring hug.

Remember though, these abilities are not unlimited. Reload by picking up the diamonds that are lying around the levels and released by enemies when you kill them.

Fun features in Polly Bad Dream:

* Lots of escape adventure action
* Full of platform and puzzle game elements
* Recharge abilities by killing Pollys enemies to pick up diamonds or find them in the levels
* Multiple levels to take Polly through on her way to safety
* Touchscreen controls

Its almost dark, bedtime will soon be here. Download Polly Bad Dream now and save this poor little girl from her nighttime horrors. Pollys counting on you.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-04-2010, 02:34 AM
Looks fresh from the video, but just too bad that I'm not a huge fan of platforming.

06-04-2010, 02:36 AM
this looks so awsome.
06-04-2010, 03:27 AM
This looked worth trying for a buck. Fact is, this game is quite simply, perfectly awful. I could go on for some paragraphs detailing why, but honestly it doesn't deserve that much of my time. Take my word for it or try it yourselves.

Last edited by Gabrien; 06-04-2010 at 03:29 AM.
06-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This looked worth trying for a buck. Fact is, this game is quite simply, perfectly awful. I could go on for some paragraphs detailing why, but honestly it doesn't deserve that much of my time. Take my word for it or try it yourselves.
Taking your word for it, thanks for the suicidal run at it.
06-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Cheers for the heads up!

Invaders Must Die.
06-04-2010, 06:30 AM
I was tempted because it looks really sick.

Haunted by teddybears. GROSS.

but if its that bad that no one even takes the time to wirte about it...
speaks volumes...
got MeteorBlitz instead, for now...

though I would be interested in more details.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
06-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
I was tempted because it looks really sick.

Haunted by teddybears. GROSS.

but if its that bad that no one even takes the time to wirte about it...
speaks volumes...
got MeteorBlitz instead, for now...

though I would be interested in more details.
I think we made the right choice going for MB over this.

Invaders Must Die.
06-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I think we made the right choice going for MB over this.
Yeah, I dont think Polly burns like this.

MB is awsome.

ok back to the topic

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Game Impressions

Lame. Cute, but lame.