★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Score Studios
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.6 MB
  • Version: 2.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Who has never dreamed of herding their very own flock of sheep? Animal husbandry has been mankind's most popular pastime for over thousands of years, and still is, presumably. Now you can experience all the joy of being a shepherd in the palm of your hand on your iPhone or iPod Touch! Experience 30 replayable levels and 6 manic mini-games of herding sheep wherever you are, be it at school, on the bus, while travelling, while shepherding, "Flock It!" will delight and challenge you!

* Advanced flocking and sheep A.I.
* Cute, cartoony art-style
* 30 challenging levels with 3 distinct goals
* 6 manic mini-games
* Highly replayable! Can you get all the badges?
* Intuitive control, just use your finger to herd the sheep
* Facebook integration
* 12 awards for special achievements
* Only for iPhone and iPod Touch

Nominated for 2009 Best App Ever Awards in the categories "Best Casual Game", "Best Action Game" and "Best Game Controls".

Appstore "Staff Picks" selection, November 2009

"Flock It is a unique, enjoyable take on the puzzle genre. 8/10"
- brickroll.com

"There was a guilty pleasure every time a sheep got stuck on an electric fence. They just sound so funny."
- theportablegamer.com

8 out of 10 stars
- appgirlreviews.com

"Highly entertaining game with innovative gameplay; high replayability value; a game for the entire family."
- enuhskigamesiphone.blogspot.com

Check our website for more information, the official Flock It! trailer and a free, cute papercraft sheep!

Flock It!, like all Score Studios games, is updated and supported continuously. If you have any suggestions, requests or comments let us know by emailing us as info@score-studios.jp!
10-21-2009, 06:51 AM
It *LOOKS* really nice, but any clues as to the actual gameplay?

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox

10-21-2009, 07:57 AM
was wondering the same myself since none of the screens show lines or anything else being drawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey guys,

There is a trailer linked from the company website here:

http://score-studios.jp/?page=games

-- beatwho
10-22-2009, 05:39 PM
here's the video embedded

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Interesting gameplay mechanic. Looks like it could be decent. At least its not another line drawer.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
10-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
wondering how it compares to http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=299938960&mt=8

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
10-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Or this one? Herd of Cows

EDIT: I was half way expecting a sheep version of Cluck It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 10-22-2009 at 06:11 PM.
10-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I got this game today - I like it, even though I'm not from Wales or NZ
10-23-2009, 02:19 AM
I'm glad people are enjoying the game! Thank you for your support!

We've tried to make "Flock It!" quite "game-y". There are 15 distinct levels, each with increasingly hard obstacles, there are also three distinct goals per level (try to get your sheep to the pen with their wool in tact, try to finish the level within a time limit and try to get the three stars on each level). Things can get quite hectic later on as well, when you have to keep separate groups of sheep in line at the same time, with electric fences and rivers you need to steer them away from! They have a mind of their own sometimes and don't like sitting still.

Also, we've added four mini-games, so you can always go back and try to beat your own scores. We've really tried to make this game very replayable.

Control is indeed very simple: you tap the screen and the sheep move away from where you pressed. You can just tap or hold and drag to herd the sheep around.

If you have any more questions regarding the game, please don't hesitate to ask!