★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Shooter yes or no??

02-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Shooter yes or no??

hey everyone,
I've some got different feedback from some people (mostly my friends), and a lot of them don't like the game.

i personally love it, hard to get used to at the beginning. but after you get passed the first couple stages you have the game down really well.

So back to my question, of those of you who own this game do you like it YES or No????

i think they did a great job with this game, it has so much in it like finding and diffusing the mines, snipe, pistol, machine gun..... what are your thoughts

http://appshopper.com/games/shooter-...ial-movie-game

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305264155&mt=8

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
02-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Yes I find it challenging which is what I want in a game. Why play a game that is too easy and short. I also like the ability to play the missions over in arcade mode.

02-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Why a new thread? There are tons of opinions in the Shooter is Out thread. I would post a link, but is that really necessary?
02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
I haven't finished it yet but so far it has been a fun game for the current price. Much much much better than that piece of crap iSniper.

The only really annoying thing is that there is a load time whenever you change from scope mode to sniper mode or back.
Also the controls need some calibration.
Otherwise this has been a fun and well made game.
02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
Why a new thread? There are tons of opinions in the Shooter is Out thread. I would post a link, but is that really necessary?
really, im sorry i didnt know that...i searched it all that came up was iDracula survival shooter, and one about the release

I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
02-23-2009, 04:43 PM
why not? It'll never be cheaper than .99
02-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
I haven't finished it yet but so far it has been a fun game for the current price. Much much much better than that piece of crap iSniper.

The only really annoying thing is that there is a load time whenever you change from scope mode to sniper mode or back.
Also the controls need some calibration.
Otherwise this has been a fun and well made game.
i agree with you there, i dont get the load time at all, they need to do something about that in the next update.....and yes they need to fix the calibration a little bit to. im not finished either, i think it will take a while. it seems like a pretty long game to me..

I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
02-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Are you serious? Of course it is

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale
02-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Of course it is!
02-23-2009, 05:52 PM
It is absolutely!

At $1 this is a steal and even if there are a few issues, they will very likely address some of them so getting it at this price before it increases is another good reason...I don't like the hold your breath effect and the fact you can't move at all even slowly and am hoping they will make it better - graphics are really neat...it is challenging for sure...