★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2 (1)
App description: The coming of the Apocalypse had been announced for centuries, so we were not to know that it was so close. The dead have risen from the ground and destroyed everything in their path.You have managed to survive until now, but you are alone and cut off How long will you be able to survive?

Features:
Experience fear and stress in a battle for your survival.
Enjoy being in an entirely 3D-modelled environment with impressive graphics.
Take on the hordes of dozens of zombies coming to drink your blood. A totally new scenario for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Let your weapons do the talking as you drive back your assailants.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

The game was out earlier but was pulled. This seems to be a a separate app instead of an update to the old one as the app id is different.
06-05-2010, 05:52 AM
why not just an update???

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

06-05-2010, 06:38 AM
I'd imagine if is the case it's because they believe their customers should pay for their mistake.
06-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Does anyone know why the game was originally pulled?

hi
06-05-2010, 07:05 AM
because it didnt work. it crashed on startup

if this is released as a seperate app and their customers have to pay again.. then wow thats tight
06-05-2010, 07:07 AM
because its sucked
P.S. People Dont buy it dont let the devs down on you
or every one will start making update for money

Last edited by iDRevolution; 06-05-2010 at 07:10 AM.
06-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDRevolution View Post
because its sucked
P.S. People Dont buy it dont let the devs down on you
or every one will start making update for money
Exactly, do we have another Orient Maple on our hands here?
06-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Is it any good? I don't want to buy an app only to delete it the next day. Oh and I can't find it in the Australian app store...
06-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Ok I bought the game the day it came out and if they dont give this game for free to all the people that bought the game, then thats really messed up!

I hope Bulkypix isnt THAT dumb! They gave everyone that bought the game and couldnt play it a game for free and thats ok, but why didnt they just put an update out for this game is beyond me!
06-05-2010, 08:41 AM
If this is a new app and not an update to the app that doesn't work then I want my money back.

Does anyone know how this should be done? Because the original app was pulled, it's not in the AppStore at all. What's the correct process for requesting a refund?

Clearly if this is a separate app then Bulkypix are happy to steal from their customers - they shouldn't even be allowed to trade on the AppStore in such a way.

Oh and BTW I'm not sure they DID give everyone who bought it and couldn't play it a game for free - I certainly didn't get anything. And in any case, how did they do this? Not with promo codes because that would only work for U.S. customers...

Jamie.