★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Justin Johnson
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: PROMINI - React fast, burn'em up!

Do you know that the time actually does sail? Get this feeling with Promini! Dazzling and addictive puzzle game that keeps you busy and entertained has arrived on iPhone!

Build blocks of the color cubes and eliminate them when the ray of light passes. The more you burn - the more you score! Complex figures earn special bonuses that will help you score even more.

Promini features great custom tunes to keep you relaxed and entertained and takes you to a calm underwater world (more worlds are planned for next versions).

How to play

- Your goal is gaining as many game points as you can and achieving the highest results among other players;

- The game points are calculated by the amount of cubes you burn;

- You can get even more game points by building complex blocks of cubes - you'll be getting random bonuses and you'll have possibility to buy bonuses for bucks you earned. Bonuses will help you burn more!

- Slide your thumb left and right to move the cube accordingly. Slide anywhere on the screen;

- Rotate the cube with your thumbs by sliding up or down. Slide up at the left side of the screen to rotate it right and down - to rotate it left. Slide at the right side to rotate in the opposite direction;

- Tap anywhere on the screen to drop the cube.

Bonuses

Once you have scored enough - you can use special bonuses. Visit Promini's shop, where you will find various bonus tools that will help you either eliminate cubes from the game zone more effectively or slow the game or laser down for a while.

Take a look at our online video tutorial - http://www.vimeo.com/11919307

Mimiko's comments:
PROMINI - React fast, burn'em up!

06-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Similar to Lumines? I am going to wait for some impressions since I got burned by Lumines' poor control scheme. Will there be a lite to try the controls out by any chance?

06-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Yeah, it is Lumines-style game but much better and easier to control.

Check out game video tutorial http://www.vimeo.com/11893622 and see at first hand!
06-05-2010, 08:52 AM
grab some PROMO CODES for Promini!

NF3X3HWW7TJH
7RKFT96JFLX7
REXT7NH3LJ4R
T7767AKNP3E3
E3JH4YFTFXJ6
06-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I just gave this a try and I really like it! The upgrades available in the shop are what really pulled me in.

The control scheme works alright, but I would have liked to have the controls of: tap screen to rotate, swipe down to drop blocks, and swipe left and right to move left and right.

Maybe you could add that control method as an option in-game?
06-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Yessirree Bob, I grabbed REXT7NH3LJ4R thank you!

Will be checking out the vid as you suggested as well as some hands on! Thank you again.

Edit: All you frustrated Lumines fans - the game you have been waiting for is here. A creative and pretty darn precise control system has brought your game to the iPod touch! Not only are they intuitive and natural they just well - work! Well done Mimiko and thanks so much for entrusting us with some codes!

Last edited by New England Gamer; 06-05-2010 at 09:02 AM.
06-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Took T7767AKNP3E3. Seen the vid just now and going to try it out but looks to be a nice game just from that. Thanks!

Edit: The board is way too small for my liking, maybe some players are simply getting used to playing on a small board to give some positive comments but I see a lot of wasted space around the board and too tedious to play because of this and controls could still use a little tweaking, imo.
Even later edit: Thought to retry the game from reading other later posts thinking to give it more time but I'm still standing by my previous post. Nice game otherwise but issues I've mentioned doesn't keep my interest in continuing to play. Sorry.

Last edited by Coldar; 06-06-2010 at 10:08 AM.
06-05-2010, 09:11 AM
You are welcome! I hope to see your comments and ratings on iTunes !

Actually, we've tried many control schemes and choose the one that lets you play the fastest way! I'm assure you - if you try you get used to it in several seconds!
06-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Fyi

All codes have been redeemed.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Does it resume?

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8